00:18

taehyung observed the older male carefully, not just because the seokjin displayed the emotions with great ease, but also because taehyung was mesmerized by those beautiful brown eyes. seokjin sat on the ground after he completed rehearsing. "you were really good", taehyug complimented and seokjin returned a smile. taehyung sat down on the ground too as namjoon entered the room handing the boys a bag of snacks. "you can take some rest, i'll be back in a while, i have to keep an eye on jimin and jungkook", namjoon chuckled and the room.

taehyung looked at seokjin as he grabbed a chocolate from the bag and divided it into half. taehyung smiled as he began to lick his half of the chocolate. seokjin looked at the boy with amusement, "who eats chocolate like that", he laughed. "i do", taehyung said simply and continued to nibble on his chocolate. he watched seokjin take a bite of his chocolate. he smiled as seokjin closed his eyes letting the chocolate melt in his mouth. taehyung bit his lips as he watched the older males fidgeting with his hands. he looked pulled his ring out and slid it back inside. he needed to find out what words were inscribed on kim seokjin's ring. 

taehyung looked at him, "have you ever thought what would happen if you never found your soulmate", taehyung started speaking. seokjin looked at the ground, "maybe i have, i think i have come to a conclusion that you don't need to be soulmates to fall in love and you don't have to fall in love with your soulmate", seokjin said tracing patterns on the ground with his finger. taehyung frowned, "but-". seokjin noticed the displeasure in taehyung's voice, "don't worry tae, you will find your soulmate soon. you don't need to worry about it. i promise your soulmate will love you.", seokjin said and stood up. taehyung stood up and looked at seokjin's hands which were hidden behind the sleeves of his baggy sweater.

 "but, i feel like i already met my soulmate. i feel like my soulmate just doesn't know that i am his soulmate", taehyung said. seokjin looked at taehyung, "why wouldn't your soulmate know that. aren't the first words spoken by you to your soulmate inscribed in the ring", he said. taehyung nodded, "exactly, that is exactly what i don't understand" taehyung said. their conversation was interrupted by loud noises. the two boys stepped outside startled. jimin was lying on the ground and min yoongi was about to hit. the next picture startled taehyung further. kim seokjin had stepped between the two boys pulling yoongi apart from jimin exposing his naked ring finger.