00:17

taehyung skipped out of his last class with joy. he was the first one to arrive at the art room. surprisingly min yoongi was the next one to arrive. taehyung shifted uncomfortably as the older boy looked at him. taehyung pulled a book out and began to read it trying to distract himself but yoongi's fierce gaze did not let him concentrate. he put the book aside and waited for the others to arrive. taehyung smiled in relief when namjoon and hoseok walked inside with jimin and jungkook behind them. namjoon looked at the boys with a warm smile. "today we are going to began practicing the. jimin and jungkook will practice their vocal parts today. yoongi and hoseok will work together. hoseok i need you to prepare a choreography based on the music yoongi has in his mind. taehyung and seokjin will practice their dialogues" namjoon concluded.

seokjin wasn't there. the group split into pairs. jimin and jungkook walked to the music room to practice and hosoek and yoongi chose the dance room. taehyung just sat in the art room waiting for seokjin while namjoon went to grab some snacks for all the boys. taehyung started reading the script and dictating his dialogues with his fierce emotions. "when my body stops moving to the beat. when my heart stops racing while listening to music. it will be my first death" he speaks as his eyes swell with tears. a warm hand rested on his shoulders. taehyung turned to look at the boy, seokjin. he looked down and smiled and then looked at his hand over his shoulder. seokjin quickly pulled his hand away his large sweater covering his slender fingers.

taehyung looked at seokjin, "namjoon hyung asked to practice the dialogues". seokjin nodded, "i know, he told me", he said with a smile. "you were great", he added. taehyung blushed, "you saw me", he asked. seokjin nodded, "i didn't want to- i mean i just didn't want to interrupt you", he fumbled for word. taehyung smiled, "it is all good" taehyung said and the boys began practicing.