00:24

taehyung was overwhelmed by the appreciation. he was surprised at himself. "taetae- your mom will be so proud of you", jimin said with his mouthful. jungkook frowned, "don't talk while eating jimin-ah", he aid placing his hand to cover jimin's mouth. taehyung chuckled, "tank you jimin", he said politely. taehyung looked at seokjin hoping he would hear something from him but seokjin just kept eating. 

the group of boys dispersed as soon as the school bells chimed. taehyung and seokjin were now the only boys in the cafeteria.  seokjin stood up scheming through his timetable, when the younger boy spoke. "seokjin hyung, i hope you liked the kimchi".  seokjin looked at taehyung, "it was delicious taehyung", he  replied and began to walk towards the library. taehyung followed, "thank you. i tried to do my best", taehyung said. seokjin did not say anything more. taehyung walked faster to keep pace with the older boy, 

"hyung, i just wanted to say something.", taehyung said playing with his fingers. seokjin halted in front of the library waiting for the boy to continue. taehyung took a deep breath and spoke, "well i just wanted to say-", taehyung faltered. seokjin nodded, "that you have stain on your chin", taehyung completed. taehyung mentally cursed himself.why couldn't he speak sense.  seokjin nodded and wiped his chin. "i also wanted to say that-", taehyung faltered. seokjin closed his eyes, "i am listening taehyung". "that, i don't care. i don't care if we are soulmates or not. i don't care about that silly ring. i don't care about it. i think i am starting to like you. no- love you and i want you to feel loved." taehyung said looking down. 

seokjin looked at taehyung with tears in his eyes, "taehyung, you can't love me. you can't love me forever. one day you will find your soulmate. you are destined to be with your soulmate. i cant change that neither can you taehyung. don't make this difficult for me, it is hard to not fall in love with you. don't be nice to me. don't bring me food. don't give me a hope. a hope that i can live a happy life", seokjin said walking into the library. taehyung watched the boy pick a book and read it. he wanted to say something but he didn't know what he should say. he quietly left the library and walked to his art class.