00:65

taehyung opening his mouth as he rubbed his eye. he slowly allowed the light to enter his eyes as he began to open them. he looked at seokjin who was peacefully sleeping beside him. he admired his beautifully sculpted face and his pink plump lips. taehyung recalled last night with a jovial smile. he averted his gaze towards seokjin's bandaged shoulder blade where the boy had permanently inked himself. he looked at his own collar bone with excitement. he walked to the washroom and carefully peeled the bandage away. he admired the delicate butterfly that rested over his collar bone. taehyung had decided that his first tattoo must be a butterfly because it held so much importance to his and seokjin's life. 

taehyung ran cold water over the tattoo and softly rub soap over the tattoo. he recalled squeezing seokjin's hand as the the needles poked into his skin.  he smiled as he recalled how seokjin sang to calm him down. he was truly impressed. seokjin voice was so sweet, he didn't even feel pain as the needle poked through his skin. he was so amazed. he wondered how a person could be this perfect. seokjin could paint, sing, dance, act and still be so humble and caring.

taehyungs thoughts were interrupted by seokjin, "you shouldn't over wash. i think you have used enough soap there", he spoke. taehyung squealed when he saw the amount of soap he had used. seokjin chuckled and grabbed a clean cloth and soaked it in water before gently rubbing away the soap on taehyung's collar bone. taehyung watched the boy quietly. seokjin grabbed the ointment and gently rubbed it over the spot while blowing softly. "the butterfly looks beautiful",seokjin chimed. taehyung did not reply. 

"what", seokjin chuckled. "what- what", taehyung asked. "why are you looking at me like that." taehyung shruuged, "because i want", he spoke running his hands through seokjin's hair as he pecked the boy's lips. "look jelly, i haven't brushed and neither have you. also we have so much to do today so we should get ready", seokjin spoke lightly tapping taehyung's bare chest pushing him away. taehyung pouted, "what more do we have to do today. i thought we were to cuddle all day." seokjin shook his head rapidly, "it is your birthday taehyung. we have so much to do. today is going to be special", he chimed.

"special. last night was already very special peanut butter. i don't want anything more", taehyung spoke. "i don't care. if you do not spend your birthday with your friends, jimin will be very mad at me. so get ready. now", seojin spoke assertively. "okay, eomma", taehyung mocked. seokjin turned red with fury, "you take that back- right now", he screamed. "i need to get ready", taehyung shrugged and grabbed his toothbrush. "you are lucky it is your birthday", seokjin retorted and walked out.

taehyung and seokjin were quick to get ready. they had breakfast with taehyung's mother before the two boys headed to seokjin's home where the other five boys were already waiting for them.