00:28

seven days, it has been seven days since seokjin attended school. it has been seven days since seokjin talked to his friends. the clock struck seven and a there were two knocks on kim seokjin's bedroom. "come in eomma", he said tidying his desk. "it is me namjoon", a voice replied back as the door creaked open. seokjin looked at the door, "namjoon, oh! come on", he said gesturing namjoon to take a seat. namjoon smiled and sat down, "i came to visit you, are you alright", the boy asked. seokjin nodded, "i am okay", he said simply. namjoon tapped his feet nervously, "taehyung, he told me about you-", he said. seokjin nodded, "what would you like, tea or juice", he asked, heading to the kitchen. namjoon looked at him, "just water, thank you".

seokjin returned with a glass of water and sat down next to namjoon, "taehyung, he is innocent. he doesn't know what love is. he thinks he loves me. he doesn't realize it is just an infatuation. he will meet his soulmate and he won't remember this feeling", he stated. namjoon tilted his head, "what about you hyung, don't you love him too", namjoon asked his knees shaking. seokjin rose his eyebrows, "aish, no namjoon. i don't love him." namjoon sighed, "what excuse do you have for not attending school for seven days", namjoon questioned. seokjin frowned, "namjoon-ah, it doesn't matter, if i like him or not, he is not mine. i am sure he will find his soulmate soon"

namjoon stood up "soulmate, soulmate, soulmate. stop saying that. there are many people who don't believe in soulmates. soulmate doesn't have to be a person you love romantically, it can be a best friend, a sibling or a complete stranger. just because you don't have a soulmate doesn't mean you don't deserve love. stop thinking that", namjoon ranted. seokjin stood up, placing a hand over namjoon's shoulder, "calm down. i know some people don't believe in the ring. but that doesn't make a difference. kookie said the same thing. he said he would always be with me. he and his soulmate could be just friends. well his thoughts changed. i am not going to repeat the same mistake twice" seokjin said adamantly. 

namjoon shuffled in his place, "one bad experience doesn't mean every experience is going to be bad.", he protested reaching for his pockets. seokjin shook his head, "not now, namjoon. not now. maybe someday", seokjin said. namjoon dropped the object back to his pocket "okay. as you wish. i hope i see you in school tomorrow" he said leaving the room. "i'll be there" seokjin confirmed.