00:42

that evening seokjin and taehyung skipped practice to spend time together. "namjoon and hoseokie will be angry at me for skipping practice", seokjin whined. "don't worry. we'll tell them that i was very sick and you just offered to take me home" taehyung said watching the older boy arrange the paint cans. "they know, when i lie", seokjin said raising his eyebrows. "it is just one practice, peanut butter, i really want to see you paint." taehyung said puckering his lips. seokjin ruffled his hair, "i can't say no to you" he said shrugging his shoulders. seokjin placed an easel in the middle of the room. "can you please place the canvas on the easel", seokjin asked. taehyung nodded and carefully placed the canvas on the easel. 

seokjin picked his pencil and began to draw. taehyung fixed his eyes on the artist studying how the boys held the pencil with his crooked fingers. the plain canvas slowly came to life as seokjin began to fill the outline with colors. taehyung was too busy analyzing seokjin's animated expressions. he didn't spare a glance at the canvas. seokjin mixed the blue on his pallet and then applied the coat of paint on to the pallet with great care. the sun began to set and the moon was now visible but the two boys were frozen in time. 

seokjin applied the last brush stroke and placed the pain brush down. "i am done", he said with a smile. taehyung stood up and looked at the canvas. his expression difficult to read. seokjin frowned, "you do not like it", he asked. "i can do it again. i mean- i usually take eight days to complete my work but obviously i just wanted to do a quick one for you. i can do one more-", seokjin rambled. 

taehyung walked to the boy and smiled slowly pressing his lips against seokjin's.  seokjin smiled wrapping his hands around taehyung waist kissing him with passion. taehyung let his fingers caress seokjin' cheeks slowly pushing seokjin against a wall. taehyung moved his lips down to seokjin's chin and then to his neck nibbling on the soft skin. seokjin pressed his hands against the wall, moaning softly. taehyung traced seokjin's outline on the wall as he continued to kiss the older boy's body. "you are a great artist seokjin but you need to study the object before reproducing it on the canvas", taehyung said in a hoarse voice his hands fiddling with the hem of seokjin's shirt. "you are right tae-  maybe you could teach me how", seokjin exclaimed chewing his lower lip. taehyung was about to rip seokjin's shirt away but an untimely visitor interrupted the two boys.