00:64

taehyung smiled as he buried his head in seokjin's shoulder. "this is where i first met you", seokjin whispered in taehyung's ears as he played with his soft curls. "i remember. i was right here admiring you painting. you amazed me with your insight. i didn't think i was talking to the artist himself", taehyung gushed. seokjin pulled back to look at taehyung with a smile. "i didn't imagine that i would be lucky to be a part of your life". taehyung added with a chuckle. he looked at the room decorated with colorful balloons. "i can't believe they allowed you to decorate this place just for me", taehyung said and walked towards the familiar painting. "it wasn't so easy", seokjin whispered. taehyung hummed as he examined the room. "wait- that painting. it wasn't here before", he mumbled as he diverted his attention to the painting right next to the abstract butterfly. "no it wasn't, because it was added just today", seokjin smiled. taehyung looked at the signature the same as that on the butterfly. "a tiger", taehyung whispered. "well you deciphered it faster than the previous one", seokjin chuckled. "strong, brave and unpredictable. vicious and yet very charming", taehyung continued admiring the painting. seokjin nodded proudly "just like you". taehyung laughed happily hugging seokjin with a large smile. "this is the best present i have ever received", taehyung cried.

seokjin rested his chin above the boy's head, "i love you jelly. i really love you", he spoke sweetly. taehyung closed his eyes, "i am so glad i met you", he whispered as the couple kissed each other again. seokjin stepped away with a large smile. "this did take a lot of energy but that makes this all worth it", seokjin spoke referring to taehyung's large box smile. taehyung looked down shyly. "thank you for the night peanut butter. i will cherish it forever" taehyung muffled as a tear tickled his cheek. "jelly, why the tears", seokjin spoke quickly moving his fingers against the boy's wet cheeks. "it is nothing. i just really can't express how lucky i am to have you", taehyung spoke with a sniffle. seokjin smiled, "not as lucky as me", he stated as he grabbed taehyung's hand, exiting the room. he led him out of the art gallery back to his car.

"this was superb. thank you again", taehyung chimed. "don't thank me yet. we have one more little thing to do" seokjin spoke. "what is it", taehyung asked excitedly. "you have to be a little patient, jelly", seokjin chuckled as he began to drive. "come on, what is it. tell me now", taehyung whined. "i promise, it will be amazing. just be patient", seokjin spoke as he drove to a an underground hub. "why are we here", taehyung asked looking out of the window. the car halted in front of a small parlor. a tattoo parlor. "because it is the only place where we can get inked without receiving glares", seokjin spoke jumping out of the car with his large padded jacket. the couple enter the warm cosy parlor with a large smile. "this is amazing but how did-", taehyung was interrupted by seokjin's quick response, "you love my tattoo. i just knew that you wanted one too. we could get it together", seokjin smiled. "i love it. it is perfect."taehyung exclaimed. "but what are we -" taehyung stopped to look at seokjin, "a tiger", seokjin smiled.