00:23

kim seokjin returned to school the next morning. namjoon an hoseok noticed seokjin's red swollen eyes and pale cheeks. they were genuinely worried about the older boy. "are you alright. maybe you need to go back home", namjoon said running his hands through seokjin's hair as hoseok bought seokjin's lunch tray to the table. seokjin looked down, "i am okay, you both please eat. i will be okay". he assured. namjoon was not satisied but he did not want to disrespect seokjin so he began eating his lunch. seokjin looked at his lunch tray and picked an apple and took a bite. seokjin suddenly lost all his appetite. he put the apple back in the tray and held his head in his hands. hoseok looked at the tired boy, "hyung, you need to eat. if you don't eat, it'll get worse", he said. seokjin nodded, he knew that but he just didn't like the bland fruit salad the cafeteria served. 

seokjin was about take another bite of the apple when a small voice spoke, "can i join you". seokjin looked up to watch the owner of the voice smiling at the three of them. namjoon nodded and pulled a chair for the boy motioning him to sit down. seokjin sighed, taehyung, the reason he couldn't sleep last night. he was back to make his day more miserable. taehyung lips formed a box around his teeth, "seokjin hyung, i have something for you.", he said taking a box out of his bag. "kimchi", he said handing it over to the older boy.

seokjin was hungry and he couldn't resist kimchi. the boy took the box without saying anything and began to eat. taehyung looked at him and smiled. hoseok frowned, "where is my box of kimchi", he whined. taehyung cackled, "i have some more", he said taking out his box of kimchi and sharing it with hoseok and namjoon. 

jimin and jungkook, who were looking for taehyung stopped by the table. "oh, here you are we were loo-", jungkook was cut short by jimin. "kimchi, tae- you know i love kimchi. is your mom back. you mom cooks the best kimchi. why did you not call me",  jimin said excitedly. taehyung looked at jimin, "eomma is not back yet. i made this on my own and sorry, there is some left.", he said proudly. jimin laughed, "you made food. no chance. you can't even peel potatoes. don't tell me you made kimchi all by yourself.", jimin rattled. jungkook looked at jimin, "jimin-ah, people change", he said winking at taehyung. namjoon smiled, "this tastes great taehyung", he complimented. and the six boys ate happily.