00:35

min yoongi was frantically shaking the tall boy who was staring into the distance watching the handsome seokjin and the witty namjoon talk to each other as they walked towards the boy himself. min yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and scrunched his nose. he followed taehyung's line of sight and spotted the two boys walking towards them. "namjoon-ah. how are you doing now", yoongi asked as taehyung nervously scratched the back of his neck as soon as he made eye contact with seokjin. namjoon smiled, "i am better now", namjoon said looking down and then at kim taehyung. taehyung looked at namjoon, "i missed you so much joonie", taehyung said with a smile. seokjin noticed the nickname taehyung had given namjoon and chuckled, "joonie, what a stupid nickname" he remarked. yoongi laughed, "you are just jealous because tae has a nickname for namjoon" he teased. namjoon blushed beet red at yoongi's comment. "we should get to class now", taehyung said quickly.  

the group reassmbled in the evening in the art room. the musical was almost complete. the dances were well synchronized and the dialogue delivery was powerful. they were ready to perform any day now but hoseok insisted that the piece was not complete and yoongi agreed. "namjoon-ah, i don't think we can go on the stage with out you. we need you to be there too. there is a part which still hasn't been recorded we can use your voice for that part." yoongi suggested. namjoon tried to protest but jungkook shut him, "namjoon hyung, you will be there on the stage with us. there is no other way", jungkook sad and looked at taehyung for help. taehyung smiled adorably at namjoon and batted his eyelashes and namjoon couldn't deny.(who can deny taehyung.) "Alright", he agreed and the team immediately began practicing.

after the practice taehyung followed seokjin like a lost puppy trying to catch his attention but before he could utter a word a short glum boy tapped his shoulders. "jimin-", taehyung said softly. "hey taetae, want to take a ride to the park and i'll drop you home too, like the old times", jimin said with gleam in his eyes. taehyung frowned, "why is jungkook busy today", taehyung blurted. he immediately regretted that. he did not mean to put it that way he just used the wrong words. "i am sorry taetae, i didn't mean to forget you. and i didn't. ask jungkook how much i miss you. yes, i did not talk to you for a long time but did you try to initiate a conversation. i am not the only one to blame, am i" jimin said his nose turning red. 

taehyung agreed and he wanted to apologize but the boy couldn't. "what about yoongi hyung. why did you do that to him. i know what you did. you were the one who stole the music and then you blamed it on hoseok's sister.you tried to pull hoseok and yoongi apart.  hoseok still treats you like a younger brother. i would never forget that. i would never forgive you", taehyung said leaving the boy he had know for years alone in the isolated corridors.