00:14

kim taehyung walked to the school bus alone. he didn't wan't to be around jungkook and jimin for a little while. the two were very cute but it just made taehyung feel miserable about his condition. everyone around him was falling in love, everyone but him. the encounter with yoongi made him feel terrible. he recalled the times when yoongi was always happy. the way the older boy would take care of him. his favorite thing about yoongi was his smile. now yoongi never smiled. he never cared for anyone. he never laughed with anyone. taehyung held himself responsible for it. yoongi's stark comments did not bother him but the thought that he was the same boy who stayed awake when taehyung could't fall asleep made taehyung shiver. how powerful impact people make on other lives.

taehyung thoughts were interrupted by seokjin "taehyung, you are taking the school bus, today", he asked. taehyung just nodded. seokjin looked at the younger boy, "what is it, are you upset", seokjin asked. taehyung looked at seokjin, "what is to do with you. we just met. why do i havee to answer you", taehyung screamed as tears swelled up in his eyes. seokjin was taken aback, "i am sorry, i didn't mean to- i mean i was just concerned", he said with a sad smile. taehyung wiped his tears away, "i am so sorry, i just- i just have a lot on my mind. i didn't mean to scream at you. you were only trying to help. i am really sorry" he said looking at seokjin. "it is alright, if you need anyone to talk to, i'll be there", he said and scribbled some digits on a paper and handed it to taehyung. "thank you", he said softly. "no problem, are we friends now", seokjin asked innocently. "i think we are', taehyung said with a small smile. seokjin looked at him, "smile looks good on you". taehyung's small smile turned into a large boxy smile, "you are so cheesy" he chuckled. "well good for me that you aren't diabetic",seokjin laughed at his own joke. taehyung laughed too, not at the joke, at the weird sound of seokjin's laughter.

seokjin smiled and bid him goodbye as he sat in hoseok's car. he looked outside the window, he had cracked a joke after  a long time. he had laughed so heartily after a long time. his decision to leave seoul and move to busan might have been the best ever.