00:03

kim taehyung;

the two boys walk in to the large school with other students. they walked to their classes and took their places besides each other. taehyung looked around as the students slowly poured in. he turned his attention to jimin. "jimin-ah, how are you and jungkook boy talk to each other. are you going to seoul", he asked a little worried. taehyung and jimin had been best friends since elementary school. he could not imagine not having jimin by his side. jimin placed taehyung's hand in his, "taehyungie, i am not going anywhere" jimin assured. "jungkookie will be moving to busan" he said with a smile. taehyung smiled with relief. 

soon the students settled in and their algebra professor entered the room. the students stood up and greeted the teacher bowing down before taking their seats. the teaches smiled and looked at the class before she proceeded to teach.

taehyung was a brilliant child. he easily understood the lessons and he practiced them properly. jimin was quite the same. he practiced well. the two boys were both interested in dance too. jimin's slow contemporary moves would startle the best dancers. taehyung's fierce expressions conveyed the story with power. the two not only danced but also sang together with jimin high notes and taehyung's deep vocals compliment eachother to deliver a power impact. the two boy were quite the talk of the school. everyone looked up to them. wanted to be their friend. evryone admired them. everyone except min yoongi.

min yoongi, park jimin and kim taehyung were best friends. they would do everything together. min yoongi cared for the two boys like they were his little brothers. their friendship dynamically changed when jimin and taehyung performed a song composed and produced by min yoongi with out his knowledge. he was devastated. he loved his music more than the two boys. he would have never declined to give them his piece of art  but the two chose to steal it away from him. at least that is what he thought.

taehyung and jimin were very sure that jeonghoon, a pretty girl in their middle school, had given them that song. min yoongi wouldn't believe the two and grew to hate the two boys. yoongi, since then barely talked to anyone. he feared getting too close to anyone.