00:29

the next morning kim taehyung arrived at school along with min yoongi. the older boy has been driving taehyung to school every morning for the past seven days. seven days. in these seven days  the young boys had rekindled their friendship again. in these seven days, taehyung and namjoon's friendship had blossomed. in these seven days kim taehyung had hoped he would catch a glimpse of seokjin. taehyung did not expect to see seokjin on the eighth day but here he was sitting beside hoseok with a smile. taehyung wanted to talk to seokjin but he didn't move. he didn't want to be the reason due to which seokjin's beautiful smile will be replace by an ugly frown. 

taehyung was startled by a small tap on his shoulder. it was min yoongi. he smiled brightly, "come on taetae, what are you waiting for", he said pulling the younger boy to the lunch table. in the past seven days, hoseok and yoongi had also rekindled their romance. taehyung wondered, if hoseok was a magician and cast a spell on yoongi. so during lunch when yoongi and hoseok were all over each other taehyung would talk to namjoon but unfortunately namjoon wasn't there today. taehyung sat down glancing at seokjin for fraction of a second and then immediately turning to his food.

seokjin ignored taehyung and continued to eat. "hoseok-ah, where is namjoon. i didn't see him today", seokjin inquired. hoseok took a bite of his chicken, "namjoon didn't come today", he said. seokjin nodded and continued to eat. he watched yoongi and hoseok share their lunch in awe. he wondered how someone could change so much in just seven days. it was as though yoongi did a whole one eighty. he was no more blunt or rude. he no more wore dark clothes and no more loathed taehyung. he did not pass any snarky comments. his smile was extremely cute. the most striking change seokjin noticed was the appearance of a metallic ring on his finger. 

he looked at taehyung who quietly ate his noodles, his messy hair covering his forehead. his large eyes concentrated on his food. if yoongi could change so much in seven days, taehyung's infatuation could definitely die down in seven days. seokjin took a deep breath and finished eating his lunch. 

butterfly; taejinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें