00:52

seokjin let the cold water wash over his body drowning himself in the thoughts of taehyung. minutes later he stacked himself in three layers of warm clothes and dried his hair. taking a cold shower on a old winter evening wasn't a good idea. seokjin cursed as he sneezed once again. he took out his canvas and began painting. painting actually soothed seokjin. it was his first love. it helped him discover himself. he didn't realize how many hours he took to complete the painting until his mother knocked on the door, "seokjin-ah. dinner is ready."

seokjin sealed the painting away from her sight before replying to her, "i can cook for myself. we don't have to play happy family here", he stated without blinking his eye. the old women's ears turned red, "seokjin-ah why do you speak like that. we all love you. we want the best for you. you should respect your parents", the women spoke calmly. "drop it. you don't have to do this. i don't know why you are here. i have already paid back everything. please leave me alone", seokjin shrieked. "you may have paid for the house and the car but how are you going to repay the amount we have spent to make you the man you are", a huskier voice spoke. "i'll pay you back. i will. every single penny you have spent on me", seokjin said sternly. the old man left the room with out a word. "jinnie, we don't have to be like this. we can be a happy family. you can move back to seoul. you will have a plethora of opportunities to showcase your talent.you don't have to join the company. we understand you.  you can find a girl and settle down with her. in a few years we would have little children running around to complete our family" the women said. "is that why you are here. to convince me to come back. "i don't want to return to a place where my talent isn't appreciated.  "is that why you are here. to convince me to return to seoul. eomma, i don't want to return to a place where my talent is not appreciated. and are you not aware, i do not have a soulmate. you should really stop dreaming about little children. i am happy here" seokjin managed to speak. 

the women approached seokjin and gently combed seokjin's hair away from his forehead. "we all make mistakes. your appa and i are sorry for not understanding you earlier but now we do. and you may not have a soulmate but that doesn't mean you can't love." his mother cooed. "what do you mean", he asked. "seokjin. remember mi-soo. when you were little you both vowed to get married. you were so cute together. you both are basically soulmates." the lady cooed. seokjin shook his head "eomma- we were kids. she is nothing more than a friend. just because we both don't have our rings doesn't mean we have to be with each other. beside the whole soulmate concept is stupid. i am sure she will find her love too", seokjin rambled. "don't tell me you found someone. you remember what happened last time. don't you. seokjin-ah, i let you make your decision regarding your profession but you can not make this decision on you own", his mother said sternly before leaving the room.