Ch. 15 Preparations

Start from the beginning

Nick and Abby walked toward the house and I saw Lisa run up to Hunter. Hunter twirled her around and gave Lisa a huge kiss. I guess they really were doing better. “Sis can I eat? Mommy said I had to wait till I got here,” Hailey said. “Did you eat before you left,” I asked. “I only had this many Oreos and this many bags of chips,” Hailey said holding up four fingers.

 I smiled and kissed her forehead. “Okay mom has food in the kitchen. I’ll come inside in a minute,” I said and put Hailey down. She ran into the house and I looked around. A few other pack members were walking around. I recognized Penelope, Mrs. Fireglaze, Rachael and Josh. Rachael ran up to mom and they hugged. I almost forgot that they were sisters.

“Do the chairs look okay Ms. Dylani,” a man asked. I looked back and the chairs looked nice but there weren’t enough. “Don’t you have more? I thought we ordered two hundred,” I said. The man started to check some papers but I held up my hands. “Listen I don’t care what the order says. Right now I need two hundred chairs. Get them and we’ll pay you later,” I said as the man ran to the truck.

I decided to go back into the house before I yelled at everyone. I walked into the house and it was filled with familiar faces. “Hello Haylynn,” someone said. I looked to my right and Hunter was pushing a giggling Lisa against the wall. “Hi have you seen Drew,” I asked just to ask. I would have been surprised if Hunter’s seen anyone beside Lisa.

“Upstairs,” Lisa said before she kissed Hunter. I walked away to give the two privacy. I walked past the kitchen and saw Hailey eating a big plate of spaghetti next to the twins. “It isn’t worms,” Hailey said. “Yeah it is and that red stuff is blood,” Nate said with Noah nodding. “Boys stop scaring Hailey and eat,” Giselle said while putting spaghetti in front of them. “They don’t scare me because momma gave me pepper spray,” Hailey said. That’s my little angel.

I walked past the library and saw Abby and Nick kissing. They were really tied up too. “Hunter’s coming,” I lied and they broke apart. Well I couldn’t have them getting pregnant before I did. As I made my way to my room I heard a scream. “Please just wear the dress mommy picked out! I know it’s not your favorite but daddy will buy you another one when we get to London,” Robert said.

“I don’t want another bloody dress,” Raven exclaimed as she ran past me. When I finally reached my room I sighed and closed my eyes. Is everyone in this house losing their marbles or was it just me? “Can I help you,” Drew asked. I opened my eyes and shrieked. Drew was wet and only had a towel hanging very low on his hips.

“Can’t you keep your clothes on until after the wedding,” I asked. Drew raised an eyebrow but put his clothes on. “Sorry love,” was all he said as I walked around the room. I collapsed on the bed and tried to clear my mind. I looked over at Drew and he was packing a bag. “Going somewhere,” I asked.

“Yeah. I’ll be back either late tonight or early tomorrow morning,” Drew said. I sat up at the words. “Did you forget that we’re getting married tomorrow,” I asked. Why was everyone making me go bridezilla? “Of course not sweetheart. I’m just taking Hunter with me as we inspect the boarders. I’m sure everything will be fine. Just relax as much as possible,” Drew said.

“I’ll relax when we go on our honeymoon,” I said before Drew gave me a quick peck on the lips. “Hold on,” I said as I gave Drew a harder, more passionate kiss. When I broke the kiss Drew’s mouth was still open. “That was to remind you who you’re marrying. Think you’ll remember me?” Drew nodded and I smirked. “Ok go and be a good boy,” I said and stood up.