Celebrations

AN: Hey! I literally just realized that I hadn't worked on this story in months and I'm really sorry for that. I've been slowly getting back into my writing because I was dealing with some serious writers block. HOWEVER, I am back and I've got some things in store for everyone that still reads this as well as any new people. Thank you all for your continued support and i hope you enjoy this.

-M

Sam

"I didn't bring any of my sexy panties so beware." He laughs, smiling down at her as they slowly make their way toward the steps. Each step back she takes, he steps forward.

"Though your sexy panties are nice; it doesn't matter. A present is still a present even if the wrapping is different."

"You get into a lot of panties with that one?"

"Depends on how this goes."

"I haven't had sex in a while...might be a little rusty." They smile at each other.

"I don't think that's possible in your case." He cradled her face in his hands and kisses her softly. She leans against him; her hands holding his forearms as she sighs into it. He pulls away, his lips brushing against her's. "Come on."

He moves, grabbing her hand and starting up the steps. It's been a long time and she can't help it that she's excited. Not only because she's getting some,but because she's getting some from the love of her life and that trumps everything else. She's elated. She knows for a fact it's going to fuck her up too and that is exactly why her heart starts beating heavy in her chest.

He pulls her into the room before shutting the door and locking it. He turns back, smiling at her slightly and biting his lip as he reaches out for her; hands brushing along her sides and up along her arms before he grabs her sweater and pushes it from her shoulders and off. He grips the bottom of her t shirt before they slide it up and off her, letting it join her sweater on the floor.

He places a few kisses to her lips before peppering them all over her face, moving down so he can kiss at her neck. He kisses down and along her shoulder before back up to suck a spot square in the middle; biting down for good measure to make sure it makes a mark, a moan falling from her lips. They start moving back as he moves to kiss her again, his fingers moving swiftly to unfasten her bra and pull it off her. He throws it somewhere before picking her up and depositing her on the bed. He kneels on top of it, hovering over her.

"You lied about something."

"What?"

"You're not wearing any panties." She tries not to smile.

"What makes you say that?"

"These are your favorite leggings. I could tell you weren't as soon as you came down the steps this afternoon."

"I knew you were looking!"

"I'm a simple man, I see something and I admire."

"You admire my ass?"

"Amongst other things..." he goes to kiss down the other side of her neck, sponging kisses down till he gets to her chest. He takes a nipple into his mouth and runs his tongue along it before gently sucking on it. She gasps out a moan, her fingers sinking into his hair as the feeling sends a shudder through her. She starts to breathe heavy, everything going straight to her core.

His fingers hook into the sides of her leggings and drag them down her legs and she shuffles slightly until she can kick them off. Her body temperature heats up as he continues on, pulling away from one before going to the other as his large hand stuffs itself between her thighs, his fingers finding her clit and rubbing it in circles. She's shamelessly wet because she's, without fault, been thinking about his mouth on her since they kissed. Like it had awakened everything sleeping within her and that's the only thing she could truly concentrate on.