Last Call Lonely

-THREE WEEKS LATER-

TOM

"And the winner is...Tom Hiddleston!" He feels his heart speed in his chest. He kisses Amy before getting up and walking down the small aisle and up on stage. He thanks all the people up there before collecting his award and stepping up to the podium.

"Hello. Um, give me a moment to get myself together." The crowd laughs and he looks down before looking up again. "I'd like to thank my incredible team for sticking by me through this crazy process, my beautiful girlfriend for being so supportive, my incredible parents for raising me, my fans for being who they are and last but not least all the wonderful people who believed I was worthy of such an award. God bless." They start to cheer and he's led off the stage to the back.

People greet him immediately with handshakes and congrats. They pass him around and talk and take pictures and what not and he's overwhelmed but happy. When he starts to walk toward the way back out to his seat a man with silver hair and big eyes moved from his group and over to stop him.

"Congratulations Mr.Hiddleston."

"Thank you."

"My name is Archibald Banks and I own my own talent management company. I heard you're looking for a new team?" He hadn't known that the news that his and Samaria's fight had made it to the public. Nevertheless he was looking.

"Sure."

"Well I'm going to get straight to the point and tell you I want to sign you. Me and my team can do much better than that Samaria. Why did you leave her management anyway?"

"Creative differences."

"Well I guarantee you if you sign with us there will be absolutely no problems with that. What could she really do for you anyway? We'll make a deal with you that's not only better but more efficient to fit your needs. I'm going to give you my card and we'll set up a meeting with you is that alright?"

"Of course. We can do that."

***************

SAM

She's in the middle of a meeting with another company when her stomach lurches.

"Excuse me." She gets up from her seat and hurries out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom. As soon as she gets in the stall she gets sick and spills anything she's eaten in the past twenty four hours out.

She can barely get in a breath before there's more coming out and her stomach continues to roll. She hears the door open.

"Ms.Jones are you okay?" Marlo.

"Just give me a minute." She just barely gets out before she's sick again.

"I'm going to get you some water." She hears before the door opens and closes again.

She continues to get sick for goodness how long before she finally stops. She sits there for a moment catching her breath before standing up. She leans to flush the toilet again and dragging herself out to the sink. She looks she herself in the mirror; her eyes are bright and dull all in the same breath. She looks a little pale but she hurries to just focus her eyes on something else before she notices more.