Runaway

-2 weeks later-

SAM

"What you have failed to realize is that you and your followers are making my clients uncomfortable. You want what I have and that's too bad but you need to back off." She's been in meetings all day.

Negotiations, finances, potential renovations and so on. There was so much going on she felt like her head was spinning. Now she was meeting with Summons about how he wouldn't leave people alone.

"Now, now doll there's nothing to fuss about. Just a preposition."

"Don't call me doll, and your preposition is borderline stalker. I shouldn't have to assure people that they aren't going to be killed when one of your groupies comes around. Either you leave my people alone, starting with Mr.Hiddleston or I knock your ass in the dirt by getting this approved by a judge." She pushes the paper toward him.

He stares at the paper before looking up at her and smirking.

"We both know that these are just words. No one is going to really get restraining orders against anyone." She moves over to the phone in the middle of the table and presses two buttons. The phone rings for a moment as she stares him down before Tim, her other lawyer answers.

"Ms.Jones?"

"Tim do you still have that connection with the judge on the upper East side?"

"Of course, why?"

"Well I was wondering if you could get that restraining order pushed for Alex Summons?"

"Sure. Give me about half an hour."

"Thank you." She hangs up and smirks at his surprised face. "I'm not playing around. I will make sure that he has a copy of it so every time you or one if your friends gets the gumption to go back; you can be arrested. Now leave." He balls his lips up and stands up.

"Crazy bitch." She makes an exaggerated pouty face at him before he leaves.

She presses another button.

"Marlo, can you call down to security and have them make sure Mr.Summons leaves out of the door?"

"Sure. Oh and Tom is here waiting for you. He doesn't have an appointment so it must be urgent." She bites her lip thinking it over before getting the butterflies in her stomach together.

"Send him in please. And can you push my meeting with Fiona back to about 2 before you take lunch?"

"Of course."

"Thank you." She hung up before grabbing the paper and moving over to her desk.

She hasn't really seen Tom since that night in Switzerland two weeks ago. Of course she handled all of his PR and helped him out with some other things but she hasn't seen him.

The door opens and in he comes; dressed to the max in a fitting blue suit with a blue tie and a crisp white shirt. He looks debonair and irresistible.

"Hello."

"Hey, what brings you over?"

"Luke actually. I'm in town and he's sick but he wanted to get you some papers. I'm playing delivery man today." He smirks as he comes over to hand her a folder.

She looks them over briefly to see that they're documents and a contract for a new movie.

"Thank you for these. Is Luke going to be alright?"

"I'm sure he is, just a case of the flu I believe."

"I'll send him a text. In the mean time do you need a temp? Wait, how did you do interviews today?" He moves to look at some of the shelves in her office.