Broken Bones

SAM

"We have to stop...I have to be back before Sergio gets there..." She moaned; clutching his back as he rocked his hips into her. She had no idea what time it really was but she knew she had to get back.

"Few more minutes...just can't get enough of you." He moaned; kissing at her neck.

"We have to be quick." He grabbed her hips and moved her along him faster. She bit his lip. "Harder."

He picks her up and sort of throws her to the bed. She giggles momentarily and he grumbles a bit; smiling at her.

"M'just getting started."

*****************

Sergio is setting up everything he needs when Marlo walks in.

"Hey Ms.Jones I have the notes for tonight from the PR team."

"Alright that's fine. Sit down, take a load off...I ordered breakfast." Marlo looks a little taken aback by her mood but goes and sits on the chair in front of her bed anyway.

"I brought several dresses for you both so you have different options for what style you want to go with. My makeup assistant is coming up shortly."

"Do you know what you might want to go with Ms.Jones?"

"Most likely something black but I think I like that glittery dress too."

"I think I like that pink one..."

"That would look amazing on you. It really would."

"You ready to start on your hair Ms.Jones? I know exactly what I want to do with it?" She gets up from her place laid across the bed to the chair he has set up.

"Yeah?"

"Of course, you know I'm a visionary. Now, are you partial to longer hair?"

"Longer? How long?" She only ever wanted it at her shoulders. She just changed colors. Speaking of...

"Down your back. You only ever let me do bobs on you Ms.Jones, let me live." She giggled; looking in the mirror and turning her head which way.

"Only if you make it ruby red."

"Ooohhh another color to work with too. It's a deal. I just got a new color shipment and I've got just what you need."

***************

TOM

They walked into the elevator of the hotel and Luke pushed the fourth floor button for them.

"I've never been to one of these before. What do I do?" Amy spoke up from his side.

"Just smile dear and it will be alright. It gets a little overwhelming though so stay close."

"Oh I'll be sure to do that." They smirked at each other as the elevator came to a stop. They walked out and down the long hallway.

"Oh I just remembered I forgot something downstairs. I'll meet you two back up here in a few moments." She kissed his cheek and went back down the hallway.

Luke looked slightly annoyed today but he didnt know why. He figured it was stress getting to him so he just ignored it as they made it to the door. He knocked, waiting a few moments before Marlo answered the door.

"Hey guys, come in." She moved to the side to let them in. She was dressed in a long gown; the top was floral with a little glitter that clung to her chest in a low neckline with thin straps. The pink silk bottom clung to her hips and fell to her feet were it pooled around her slightly.

"You look gorgeous Marlo."

"Thank you Mr.Hiddleston. Mrs.Jones will be out in a minute."

The room was big; almost royal like in its design of beige and deep green. She had a big bed that had a few of her things strewn across it. There was a tall older man with silver hair right next to a beauty set up. He looked up at their approach.

"Tom and Luke this is Sergio Valentine, he's Ms.Jones' stylist. Sergio this is Tom Hiddleston and his assistant Luke."

They all shake hands.

"Nice to meet you."

They're interrupted when he hears a door open. They all look over to see her walk out of the bathroom; smoothing her dress down and fiddling with herself. His stomach is full of butterflies as he registers her fully; the sight alone taking the breath from his lungs.

The top of her dress was a halter like Marlo's but her neckline plunged deep to her waist practically. And he saw small peeks of her skin through the slightly see through and glitter designed material. The bottom fit her hips beautifully and her long leg peeked out from the slit that started a little above mid thigh. She had on high heels with thin straps and the gown fell to the floor and trailed behind her a little. Her hair was long and red and swung behind her straight. She turned her perfectly made up face to all of them. She smiled brightly.

"Hey guys." He couldn't even speak.

"You look beautiful Ms.Jones." Luke spoke up.

"Thank you Luke. You look very dapper." They all sort of turned to him and he realized he hadn't spoken yet.

"Luke, you want to help me over here? I have the notes." He heard Marlo speak up.

"Sure. That would be great." They moved over to the other side of the room. He found himself stepping forward to her. They stopped a little ways away from one another.

"You look...incredibly breathtaking Ms.Jones." She smiled shyly at him and his heart sped up slightly.

"Thank you. You look very handsome Mr.Hiddleston."

"Nowhere near how great you look." He spit out before he could stop himself. She tucked her hair behind her ear but before she could say something there was a knock at the door.

Someone went and answered it.

"Is this Ms.Jones room?" He heard a familiar voice speak up and he broke out of his reverie. He stepped back a little and turned to see Amy walking through the door. She found his eyes and walked to his side; looping her arm around his.

"I'm back."

"That you are. Um, Ms.Jones this is Amy Mendel. Amy this is my manager Samaria Jones." Amy reached out and she looked to him for a moment before blinking and seemingly coming back to herself. She shook her hand as she squared her shoulders back.

"Ms.Jones I've heard a lot about you. You're the best in the game." She gives a tight smile. He's seen it before.

"Thank you. I try my best." They pull away and she looks around to everyone before giving a small smile. "Well, I'm sure we're late. Let's get going shall we?" She walked around them and over to Marlo.

They start toward the door as she stayed behind to talk to Marlo and Sergio.

Tonight was going to be a long night.