chapter : 47

Char's point of view

Hongjoong and I stand hand in hand watching the hyenas play with each other. This morning he surprised me with a trip to the zoo. I have a love hate relationship with the zoo. I like going to see all the animals and they have really good food but the poor animals kind of look sad being locked up like this.

I blame capitalism.

Don't ask why, I just do.

Me: Can we go see the koala bears? They look like you.
Hongjoong: Do not!
Me: Do too!

He pouts playfully and I pinch his cheeks. These last few weeks have been absolutely amazing, Sue doesn't even look his way anymore. If he's going right she'll go left, as she should.

Hongjoong: They're cute.
Me: See? You're twins!
Hongjoong: You look like a panda bear.

My eyes widen.

Me: Kim Hongjoong I do not!
Hongjoong: You're clumsy, cuddly and shouldn't be left  alone for more than five minutes. Panda.
Me: I will choke you.
Hongjoong: I thought I was the daddy, hm?

I blush, hiding my face in his chest while he giggles.

__

Santana, Cina and I try to concentrate on studying but that's very hard to do when a table of boys are whispering your names.

Santana: Just keep ignoring them.
Cina: We've been ignoring them for a half hour now, and Wooyoung can't whisper! He's just quietly shouting.

I chuckle taking a quick glance at the table. Lucas waves at me like a mad man while Ten smiles softly, giving me a slight head nod.

Santana: I blame Char.
Me: What! Why?
Santana: No one told you to befriend the fraternity.
Me: Senior year is coming soon, don't you think we should all get along before graduation.
Cina: No.

They're stubborn.

A paper ball smacks Cina in the back of her head. She whips around and Mingi immediately goes back to "studying".

Cina: Song Mingi, I will hurt you!
Mingi: It wasn't me, it was the one armed man.

She narrows her eyes.

Two seconds later a paper ball hits Santana. YangYang coughs before pointing at Jaemin.

Santana: Suddenly I don't hate San the most anymore.

"AYE, IM NO LONGER A VILLIAN."

Santana: I didn't say that, I just said I no longer hate you the most. You're Loki, your frat is Thanos. See how that works?
Chenle: I tried snapping my fingers but for some reason Joshua-hyung is still here.

The boy known as Joshua shoves Chenle off a chair and they all laugh.

__

Hongjoong's point of view

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

I sigh pushing Yuta out my way.

Me: What's the point in transferring college so close to graduation anyways.
Yuta: I may have..-
Me: Which means you did, mhm, continue.
Yuta: Had a very, and I mean very sexual encounter with my professor and now she's going batshit crazy.

I groan, sounds like him.

Me: So you're coming to my college.
Yuta: With all those preppy wannabes? Hell no. I'm going to KQ.
Me: Char's school?
Yuta: I guess, I just don't want to pay for dorming which is why my favorite cousin should let me live with him.

He bats his eyelashes and I whine.

Me: You're insane.
Yuta: You love me though, right roomie?

I just walk away.

Yuta: Ya! Kim Hongjoong!

Nope.

__

did i just set up Yuta to be the new "f boy" on campus?

YESSIR C'MON DADDY NAKAMOTO