chapter : 25

Yeosang's point of view

Honestly I could careless how Hongjoong feels about violence right now, I'm going to knock both their heads off and Seonghwa is coming with me.

It makes zero sense why these two birds are trying to hold on to what will never be again. We're getting too old for this. Seonghwa groans as we arrive at the familiar tacky tan house.

After Tiffany got kicked from San's fraternity house she moved in with Sue, apparently homegirl can't go back to Japan either.

But that's a story for another time.

Seonghwa knocks twice on the door and we hear a muffled "coming."

Me: Is Cina sleep?

He nods checking his phone for any messages indicating that she isn't.

Seonghwa: If she knew we were here she'd murder us with her bare hands. The door opens and Sue stands there with a shocked and confused face.

Me: Move.

She shuffles aside and we both walk in. Tiffany sits on the couch eating while watching TV, she glances over and chokes on her dumpling.

Good.

Sue: What're you two doing here?
Seonghwa: The better question is what the hell are you two doing harassing Char?

She shakes her head deciding to take the deny, deny, deny approach. Tiffany comes over to join Sue, here eyes never leaving a disinterested Seonghwa.

Tiffany: We didn't harass her.
Me: So what do you call it?
Tiffany: Warning her, I just don't want her heart to break when Hongjoong goes back to Sue.

I blink.

Me: You do realize Hongjoong is never going back to her and Hwa will never return to you right? You should let that hurt go.

Her face shifts for a bit before going back to it's normal "poker" face state.

Tiffany: I'm over Seonghwa.

I scoff making her roll her eyes.

Sue: Hongjoong has his own thoughts and he's his own person. He still loves me and I know he'll leave her when he gets bored.

I wont lie Hongjoong was deep in love with Sue and there maybe a little love for her still, however, not enough to deal with her emotionally and mentally abusing him again.

Me: If you two even breathe the same air as Char again there will be consequences.
Tiffany: Oh? Are you two going to hit us?

We both shake our heads.

Me:We won't.
Seonghwa: But two other people will.

__

Char's point of view

Cina and Santana are practically shaking with anger. They begin to pace back and forth cursing up a storm.

Cina: Why didn't you call us?
Santana: I've been waiting for a reason to..-

I cut them off.

Me: That's exactly why, besides I'm fine now.
Santana: Have you talked to Hongjoong?

I shake my head.

I'm not mad at him or anything but that whole encounter shook me up a bit, later on today I'll stop by his house to talk.

I rub my eyes before yawning, I've been so tired lately. Santana pats my head before smiling gently.

Santana: Take a nap, slip into it. I'll call Hongjoong.

I thank her before laying down.

__

My eyes flutter open to a sight of cherry hair. He places his phone down before smiling at me. The smile makes butterflies fill my stomach. I sit up in my bed shooting him a toothy grin.

Hongjoong: Did you have a nice nap baby?

I nod my head.

Me: I had a dream that I got a pretty white pony.
Hongjoong: Oh yeah?
Me: Yes, I named it wonderland.
Hongjoong: That's a cute name.

I smile shyly as he brushes the hair out my face. He's so gentle I love it.

Hongjoong: It's lunch time pretty girl. Get ready so I can take you out.
Me: C-can you brush my hair daddy?

He smiles before nodding.

I make my way to Santana's vanity chair getting nice and comfortable. He thanks me as I hand him the brush, once he begins to move through my hair I smile peacefully. It feels so soothing compared to me, sometimes I yank my hair making it hurt really bad.

Hongjoong: You know daddy cares about you and only you right baby? You're my number one priority right now, you and your happiness.

I hum.

Hongjoong: So don't believe what you hear, only what you see.

He squats down and kisses my nose.

__

Hongjoong's point of view

She smiles before wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me in for a quick hug.

Char: I want to do something.
Me: What?

She places her hand on the crotch of my pants and my eyes widen.

__

update on future books:

he's changed - kim hanbin

babby daddies - johnny, jaehyun and lucas (surprise.. and nooo babby daddies won't be a polygamy story, i promise 😭)