chapter : 45

Cina's point of view

Well this is awkward.

Almost all of the frat house stands on one side of the living-room with Char while Santana, Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Yeosang and I sit on the couch on the other side. Joong looks like he wants to murder Ten, meanwhile Ten is relatively calm.

San: Kind of rude storming into our house don't you think?
Hongjoong: We didn't storm, he let us in.

The boy with blonde hair chuckles awkwardly before waving.

San: You have to excuse Chenle, he's a freshman who doesn't know any better.
Yeosang: This whole thing is stupid. No one is going to stop us from walking out the door with Char.
Ten: If she doesn't want to go she doesn't have to.

I wonder what Seonghwa is going to make for dinner later? I'm in the mood for steak and kale.

Hongjoong: She's my girlfriend, I don't need you acting as her bodyguard.
San: She wasn't your girlfriend when you kissed your ex was she?

Hongjoong goes to step forward but Hwa stops him. I frown as Char's head drops, Ten rubs her shoulder comfortingly. Santana stands up sighing loudly.

Santana: This makes zero sense, we should let Hongjoong talk to his girlfriend in private.
YangYang: Char is one of us now, besides men are trash.

Maybe Yeosang will bake me some brownies later. I hold Seonghwa's hand and he smiles down at me.

Santana: I don't see the point of all of us being here. The situation is already awkward and embarrassing enough.
Lucas: We need to make sure he doesn't break her heart again.

Oh! Chocolate almond ice-cream with chocolate chip cookie dough bites!

Hongjoong: My relationship is literally none of your damn business.
Ten: When she comes here a broken hearted mess, it is our business.
Hongjoong: It was a misunderstanding!
San: You fell on your ex's lips?
Seonghwa: Can I call him one? I wanna' call him one.

Santana plops back down on the couch sighing before resting her head on Yeosang's shoulder and I do the same with Seonghwa's shoulder.

Hongjoong: Char when you want to know the truth you know where to find me. I'm not going to entertain this clown filled circus.

Yibo scratches his head.

Yibo: Is he calling us the clowns?
Sicheng: I think so.

He scoffs.

Yibo: How rude.

__

Hongjoong's point of view

I don't say a word as we go back and forth drinking. Cina is curled up on Seonghwa's lap fast asleep while Santana's head is laying in Yeosang's lap.

Yeosang: If you want we can bulldoze down their frat house.
Seonghwa: I could have my parents buy it then kick them all out.

I shake my head.

It's my fault while Char felt so hurt to go there in the first place, I wish she had more faith in me to come to me first though. Obviously that sight must've crushed her but I hope she knows just how much I truly cherish her.

Yeosang: Ew, are you crying?
Me: Shut up.

__

Char's point of view

Ten hands me a mug of tea and I thank him.

Me: I should go talk to him.
Ten: Only if you're ready to.
Me: He says it was a misunderstanding.

He shrugs taking a sip of his own drink.

Ten: Do you trust him?
Me: Yes, well I did. Seeing that I don't know what to believe. I mean it happened in front of my own two eyes.
Ten: What kind of person is his ex?
Me: She's really mean and rude! One time her and her friend threatened me to stay away from him.
Ten: So this girl is delusional and evil?
Me: Basically.
Ten: Evil enough to kiss him while she knows your watching?

Shit.

__

goodmorninggg