chapter : 34

Char's point of view

Ten wanted to make sure I don't pass out again so he insisted on walking me back to my dorm. He's actually a nice guy and really smart too. He knew how to treat my bruised hand because he's studying medical like Cina. He only joined the fraternity because his friend YangYang annoyed him everyday until he said yeah.

Me: Thanks again for helping.
Ten: No need to thank me, it was the right thing to do.

I shake my head.

Me: People these days would've left me on the side of the curb.
Ten: San wanted to.

I frown and he chuckles a bit.

Ten: He didn't want any problems with Yeosang. Apparently he and your boyfriend Hungjoo is really close.
Me: It's Hongjoong.
Ten: Well excuse me, Hongjoong.

He smiles a bit making me roll my eyes playfully. As we come closer to my dorm a head of familiar cherry head stands there in a red and blue striped cardigan.

Me: Da..- I mean Joong!

He rushes towards me and pulls me into a hug. He squishes my cheeks together checking my face for..well, I don't know what he's looking for.

Hongjoong: I was calling you but you weren't answering, I called like five times. I got worried so I came here.

He goes to grab my hand but notices the bandage.

Hongjoong: What the hell happened to your hand?
Me: Apparently I um, passed out.
Hongjoong: Passed out!

Ten chuckles awkwardly, Hongjoong eyes the boy before raising an eyebrow.

Hongjoong: And you are?
Ten: The guy who found her passed out.
Me: He wrapped up my hand for me and made me tea so I'd feel better. His name is Chitaphone!

He laughs.

Ten: Chittaphon, sweetheart.

Hongjoong's point of view

SWEETHEART?

I send him a not so subtle glare while Char slowly slips into her little space. Whenever she does she plays with my hand in her own little world.

She's such a cutie, an innocent cutie.

But him..

Nothing about him says innocent.

Me: Thank you for making sure she was okay.

The boy shrugs before smiling.

Ten: No worries, see you around Char!

She waves before turning her attention back to me, a small yawn slips from her lips.

Me: Let's take a nap baby.

__

Cina smiles fondly as Char attempts to draw her a panda bear. Seonghwa and I focus on making dinner. Since my last get together didn't go so good due to relationship drama, I decided to try a friend dinner.

Seonghwa: What's her age when she transforms?

I laugh while stirring the rice.

Me: Transforms? What is she Bumblebee?
Seonghwa: You know what I mean.
Me: She regresses into the age of six.
Seonghwa: Interesting.

He glances over at Char as she puts Cina's hair into ponytails.

Seonghwa: Is it a coping mechanism?
Me: In a way, yes. She gets to be free from the stress of her regular life and I get to take care of her which makes me really happy.

He smiles nodding his head understandingly.

Me: Do you know a guy named Ten? He belongs to that guy San's fraternity?

He shakes his head.

Seonghwa: Why?
Me: He found Char passed out and basically nursed her to health.
Seonghwa: That's sweet of him but if that was Cina I'd want him to leave her right there on the ground. Do not touch my girlfriend.
Me: Exactly! And he has this stupid handsome face and he smiles like an asshole.

He scoffs.

Seonghwa: I hate that whole frat. There a bunch of pretty boy bastards.

"Wow."

Santana sets down her cup of wine before giggling.

Santana: A little jealousyyy.
Seonghwa: I thought you hated Monsta-x?
Santana: I do! There a bunch of pretty boy bastards too! Especially, especially that Changkyun. All he does is start arguments.

My eyes widen.

She's drunk, she's going to spill her secret.

Seonghwa:And you know this how?

I laugh nervously.

Me: She's drunk, why are you entertaining this?
Seonghwa: True.

Phew.

I force her to drink a bottle of water ignoring her whining and complaining. Yeosang finally emerges from his half hour nap he oso desperately needed to take when he got here.

Yeosang: What I miss?
Char: Doesn't Cina look like a pretty princess?

We all stare at the loose and uneven ponytails, Cina forces a smile on her face for the sake of Char's feelings.

Me: Very pretty.
Yeosang: A pretty mes..-

I elbow him.

My doorbell goes off and I frown, who is that? When I open the door I'm face to face with someone I've never met and yet they look familiar.

Me: Can I help you?
Him: Is Char here?

"Xiaojun?"

I turn around and the color has drained from her face.

__

i plan to make ATEEZ inspired ones too but these are for sale if anyone is interested 🥺