chapter : 46

Cina's point of view

I clutch onto my seatbelt as Char does eighty in a fifty mile lane. She's pissed, there's was no explanation to why she wanted Santana and I to get in her car but I didn't want to see what would happen if we questioned her.

Santana glances in the backseat at me then back at Char who hasn't said a word. She's just been driving as if we're in fast and the furious. We arrive at Seonghwa's school and my eyebrows furrow, what're we doing here?

She hops out the car and we follow her. Wherever she's going she's walking with a passion. Her eyes scan the place like a predator looking for its prey. She does a double take before running off.

Santana: What the heck?

We run behind her, people passing giving us weird looks as we do so. Once I see the girl I come to a screeching hault, oh shit.

Char: Sue!

Sue looks over with a bored expression before smiling innocently.

Sue: Ah, Char. Hongjoong's girlfriend right?
Char: You know that stupid bitch!

She tackles Sue to the ground and I freeze.

Holy fuck she finally snapped.

Char starts beating Sue's face in making me and Santana finally snap back into reality of what was happening. We grab Char forcing her to let go of Sue.
Sue stands up yelling and screaming a bunch of nonsense.

Char: Stay away from him.
Sue: You fucking psycho!

I pat down Char's hair before we walk back towards the car. She begins to hum a tune in her own little world, the duality.

As if by fate Hongjoong exits the research building and starts walking towards us, he sees us and his eyes widen. Before he can say anything Char grabs him by his shirt and pulls him into a deep kiss.

Santana: Proud of her.
Me: Me too.

__

Char's point of view

Joong ices my knuckle once we get back to his place. He gives me a lecture on how violence isn't right and blah blah blah.

Me: You yanked Ten up by his shirt.
Hongjoong: That was different.
Me: How so?

He pauses.

Hongjoong: Hush.

I hop off the counter and hug him. He kisses the top of my head before sighing in content.

Hongjoong: Next time talk to me okay?
Me: I'm sorry, it just hurt to see her lips on yours literally a day after we confessed our love for each other.

He nods understandingly.

Hongjoong: No more punching people in the face alright?
Me: No more storming into frat houses that aren't yours.
Hongjoong: Stay away from there and I won't have to.
Me: Lucas and Jungwoo have adopted me as their honorary little friend and I can't break that promise daddy.

He rolls his eyes.

Hongjoong: I don't like anyone that lives there.
Me: They're all sweet boys, just misunderstood. You'll see in the next book.
Hongjoong: I would like to take a sabbatical from these books.

"NEVER!"

He sighs at the author.

__

next chapter is the last chapter and then epilogue folks.