chapter : 20

Char's point of  view

As promised, Hongjoong shows up at my dorm around nine in the morning to help me drag two big bags of laundry to his car. He chuckles once he sees my embarrassed state.

Me: Sorry, it's a lot. I don't mind using the college washing facility though!

He shakes his head insisting I come to his house.

Hongjoong: Washing facilities at colleges can be dirty and people steal your things. My house is less hassle, besides, don't you miss me?

I can't help but to blush when he says such things. Surprising enough he hasn't said anything about me not giving him an answer yet. I've been thinking about his proposal everyday and don't see a reason not to be. Like Santana said, he'll probably hurt me, I'll probably hurt him, but we'll get through it. No relationship is perfect.

Hongjoong: Are you okay? You're really quiet over there.
Me: Hm? Oh yeah, just thinking about some stuff.
Hongjoong: So what do you want for breakfast.

I shrug.

Me: Doesn't matter.
Hongjoong: Come on, you have to have a favorite breakfast.
Me: Well..
Hongjoong: Well?
Me: I like chocolate-chip pancakes, scrambled eggs with turkey bacon.
Hongjoong: Done, chocolate-chip pancakes, eggs and turkey bacon it is!

Once we arrive to his house we go straight to his wash room. He leaves to prepare breakfast while I start my first load, why is everything so high tech in this house. I stare at the touch screen washer machine in confusion.

I feel like an old person who doesn't know anything about technology. Simple enough I press the option labeled as 'start' and the magic happens.

I go into the kitchen and there he is humming to himself while measuring a cup of chocolate-chips. I pull a book from my bag and begin to read it while sitting at the counter.

Hongjoong: What book is that?
Me: It's called Chosen.
Hongjoong: What's it about?
Me: This girl gets selected to serve a vampire king, not by random but you find that out later in the book. Of course she's scared out of her mind and wants to go home but she can never leave. She's indebted to him forever unless he dies. If he dies the contract is broken.

Hongjoong hums.

Hongjoong: Seems interesting.
Me: It is, I'm not too good with describing books but it's worth the read.

He begins to mix the ingredients for the pancakes together and I smile, he's cute without even trying. My eyes linger on the grip he has on the spoon and I gulp. The veins in his arm pop out as he continues to stir. He tongue sticks out the side of his mouth as he's in deep concentration.

Deciding to be of use I find another small mixing bowl and begin to crack the eggs.

Hongjoong: You didn't have to.
Me: I don't mind helping you.

He smiles before nodding.

We make breakfast in complete silence and it's actually quite nice. I haven't felt this feeling of warmth and security in a very long time.

I love it.

__

After breakfast we decide to watch a movie. The Secret Life Of Pets begin to play and I grin at the screen, I love this movie.

Somewhere during the movie I lean my head on Hongjoong's shoulder, he kisses the top of my head making me smile. My hand finds his and I interlace our fingers.

Me: Hongjoong?

He hums.

Me: Yes.
Hongjoong: Yes what?
Me: I'll be your girlfriend.

A squeal leaves my lips as he pulls me onto his lap. He kisses me all over my face making me giggle.

Hongjoong: You've made me so very happy little one.

He boops my nose making me giggle.

Me: I'm glad you're happy.
Hongjoong: I want you to know I will not hesitate to take care of you, ever. I don't care what time of day it is or where you are if you're ever in trouble call me okay?

I nod.

Hongjoong: If you're feeling sad, mad, unloved, horny, anything tell me okay? That way I can make it better.

I bury my face in his neck as he says the last word, he notices my shyness and laughs.

Hongjoong: Can daddy see your pretty face?
Me: No.
Hongjoong: Why?
Me: Because my face is red.
Hongjoong: Because of horny?

I sit up and glare at him which only makes him laugh more, he pinches my cheek and calls me cute.

Me: I've never um, did it before.
Hongjoong: Did what?

I stare at him until he gets the memo, I can practically see the wheels turning in his head. His eyes widen once he catches my drift.

Hongjoong: Ah, so you've never experienced an orgasm? Ever?

I shake my head, this conversation going from zero to a hundred real quick.

Hongjoong: Not even by yourself?
Me: Nope.
Hongjoong: How pure.

His eyes turn a darker shade making me clench my thighs together, that doesn't work because I'm straddling my lap. He notices and smirks.

__

gooodmorninggg