chapter : 38

San's point of view

I roll my eyes as Giselle mumbles a bunch of drunk nonsense, Wooyoung sighs before shaking his head.

Wooyoung: I wonder what your mother said this time.

There's no telling, those two are always at each other's throats. The sound of banging makes me jump. Sounds like the police, I wonder what YangYang did this time. I open the door and am met with something much more surprising and prettier.

Cina stands there tapping her foot impatiently. Once she looks at me her eyes narrow, I raise my hands in defense. I haven't done a single thing.

Cina: Is Giselle here?
Me: Yeah but she's a little busy.

Busy being a drunk mess.

Me: Why what's wrong?
Cina: Just wondering why her lipstick is on my boyfriend's collar.

Yeosang runs about behind her.

Yeosang: You didn't let me finish.
Cina: You said it's Giselle's, that's all I needed to hear.
Yeosang: I carried her here on my back because she was drunk!

She hums.

Me: It's true, I mean I'm still mad you chose him and Seonghwa over me..

Yeosang glares at me.

Me: But he wouldn't cheat on you. Besides, were you going to try and attack my sister in front of me?
Yeosang: Take it from me, she a thousand percent would.

My eyes widen.

Me: You attacked Saelee?
Cina: I tried to. I still might..-
Yeosang: Choi Cina.

She rolls her eyes.

Yeosang: Anyways, we're done here right?
Cina: Yep, but you were still a half hour late for our date so leave me alone.

She walks away and he groans.

__

Char's point of view

I can't believe I'm here.

Like Monsta-x are literally on the stage, they're real people. I squeal and Raven chuckles, surprisingly she agreed to come. She even studied and listened to all their albums in one night, quite impressive.

"Blow it.."

The whole crowd begins to scream and sing along like one big happy family, song after song is executed so precisely and amazing. Wonho does his famous shirt toss and the two girls practically kill each other over it.

Once the concerts end it's time for Raven and I to go backstage for the meeting greet. I'm practically shaking, Raven adjusts her Hyungwon headband before smiling.

Raven: This is so exciting.
Me: I'm practically sweating, do I look okay?
Raven: You look amazing.

The manager smiles politely as he tells us to wait in an  unoccupied room for the boys. I fan myself making the blue and black haired girl chuckle.

Raven: How long have you been a fan of theirs?
Me: Since debut! No mercy days were rough but seeing them have fun and perform at concerts for thousands of people is just heart warming. 

The door opens and Wonho pokes his head in.

I tried not to but I screamed, he giggles before waving. The other six boys walk in after him. They're even more beautiful in person.

Kihyun: Hi guys!
Me: H-hi.

Shownu chuckles.

Raven: You guys were amazing tonight!
Changkyun: Thanks that's really sweet.

His voice is so deep oh my gosh.

Minhyuk: What's your favorite song of ours?
Me: Need you!
Raven: By my side!
Shownu: Oh those are good ones.

Hyungwon notices Raven's headband and smiles. He pokes it and she blushes.

Me: Can we take a picture?
Jooheon: Of course!

My soul leaves my body as he takes my phone out my hand. His movements stop as he stares at my phone, Wonho eyes him weirdly before looking. His eyes widen as well.

Wonho: This girl..
Me: Hm? Oh! That's my friend Santana.
Kihyun: S-Santana?

Changkyun glances over and his eyes sadden. Raven and I exchange glances, she shrugs. Shownu clears his throat before smiling cutely.

Shownu: Lets take that picture!

__

hi