chapter : 27

Char's point of view

I hum to myself as Santana and I clean and organize our dorm room. She eyes me weirdly as I fold the laundry with a large grin on my face.

Santana: You're awfully happy today.
Me: It's a beautiful day San!

She glances out the window and frown.

Santana: Uh Char? It's pouring down rain outside.

The thunder makes both of us jump, I giggle before waving my hand dismissively.

Me: Any day where we're alive to see it is a beautiful day.
Santana: Oh my God.
Me: What?
Santana: You got some dick didn't you?

I fumble with the pair of jeans in my hand.

Santana: The happiness, the glow, the radiance. Holy shit.

I hush her before shaking my head.

Me: No! I'm just in a good mood.
Santana: Ma'am you cant fool me, I know that look anywhere.

She smirks before sitting down the disinfectant wipes, oh lord.

Santana: How was it?
Me: It was wonderful, so soft and gentle. It's like he listened to my body. I felt some comfortable and warm.

She smiles proudly.

Santana: Sounds nice, I lost my virginity in the back of a car.
Me: That's not romantic at all.
Santana: Yukhei wasn't the romantic type, he was the you better get with it or get lost type.

I frown.

Me: You don't deserve that.

She shrugs, a sad smile playing on her face.

Santana: It's all good, but you my dear are a lucky lucky girl.

She boops my nose and I giggle.

__

Deciding to surprise Hongjoong with his favorite muffins I pop up at his house around noon. His class usually ends at eleven thirty so hopefully he's home. I ring the doorbell and two seconds later it swings open.

This boy is red haired but he's definitely not Hongjoong.

Me: H-hi, is Hongjoong here?
Boy: He stopped by the market on his way home, he should be back soon. Who are you?
Me: I'm Char, his girlfriend.

The boy smiles widely before nodding.

Boy: I'm Nakamoto Yuta! His cousin.
Me: Ah, yes! He mentioned you before.

He opens the door wider gesturing for me to come, I sit the baskets of baked goods on the kitchen counter. Yuta goes back to eating his bowl of cereal.

Me: So um, how's school?

He laughs a little before humming.

Yuta: Wow, you're much different than Sue.
Me: Huh?
Yuta: Nothing, school is good. How are you doing?
Me: I'm doing fine, thanks.

We go back to awkward silent.

Thankfully the sound of keys jingling makes my heart perk up. Hongjoong walks in carrying bags with a tired look on his face. One he sees me he smiles from ear to ear.

Hongjoong: Baby, what're you doing here?
Me: I went to Cina's house to bake you muffins.
Hongjoong: Thank you love. Wait, you went to Cina's house while all three of the lovebirds were there?

I giggle before nodding.

Me: It was an experience. Cina and Seonghwa arguing, Yeosang taking her side blindly making Seonghwa and Yeosang argue. They're cute though.

He hugs me, placing his chin on the top of my head. Yuta makes kissy noises and I hide my face in Joong's chest making him giggle.

__

Cina's point of view

I watch as Yeosang and Seonghwa goes back and forth.

Yeosang: How the fuck is that my fault?
Seonghwa: I didn't say it was your fault!
Yeosang: Did too!
Seonghwa: Did not!

They are children.

The doorbell rings and I go to open it. Jongho stands there with a tired expression, I frown as he brushes by me and practically collapses on the couch.

Yeosang and Seonghwa stop their bickering to stare at the young boy.

Seonghwa: What's wrong kid?
Jongho: I've been so patient, and so understanding but when does my feelings come into play? When does she start understanding me and listening to me?

I raise an eyebrow before glancing at Yeosang.

Yeosang: Saelee?
Jongho: It's still San this and San that. If I smile at my phone too hard she thinks I'm up to no good just like San was. Or if my tone of text changes she thinks I'm going to abandon her like San did. You know what was the worse part?

My heart aches as I watch my little brother's glum expression.

Jongho: We had sex the other night and she moaned his name.

I will murder her.

__

goodmorning i hope you guys have a wonderful day!

if y'all thought i forgot about that alternate universe book, then you're mistaken shsjsjsj i still want to do it!