chapter : 30

Santana's point of view

I blink.

I rub my eyes.

I pinch myself.

Apparently I'm not dreaming or hallucinating, this girl is right here. San so shocked his sitting there with his mouth open, I roll my eyes before tapping his chin.

Me: You'll catch flies.

He swats my hand away before walking over to her.

San: What're you doing here?
Saelee: I wanted to talk to you.

He shakes his head.

San: We already talked before remember? You said what you had to say and so did I.
Saelee: There's more.
San: This isn't good for you. I'm not good for you, I've accepted that. Jongho is a good dude, be happy with him.

She sighs.

Saelee: He is a good boyfriend, he's a wonderful boyfriend which is why I don't understand why I'm moaning your name during sex and not his!

WHAT?

San blinks not knowing what to say, for the first time in forever he's quiet.

San: I pushed you to your absolute breaking point. I'm bad for you, toxic, I'm not a good guy Saelee!

I frown, he maybe a whore, but he's not a bad person. Annoying? Hell yeah, but he has somewhat of a heart.

Saelee: Then why do I still love you?

__

Hongjoong's point of view

Char pouts as I steal one of her gummy worms.

Me: Smile baby.

She shakes her head.

Me: Why?
Char: You stole my candy!
Me: I was making sure it wasn't poisoned.

Lately she's been slipping into her little space less and less. I'm not sure why, part of me is concerned but I'll let it be for now.

Me: How's school?
Char: It's going well, my grades are looking promising. I'm kind of afraid though.
Me: Afraid of what?
Char: After college, the real world of buildings and office desks.

I chuckle a bit before pulling her into my lap. She plays in my hair, gently scratching my scalp making me hum.

Me: The world can be a scary place but you have me, you'll always have me.
Char: But you'll be busy with your career and I..-

I shush her.

Me: I'm never too busy for you Char.
Char: But..-
Me: Stop doubting me, stop doubting us.
Char: I'm a realist.
Me: And it's real annoying.

She slaps my shoulder and I kiss her hand before sighing.

Me: You're mine, I'll always protect you and be there for you til' the very end.
Char: Promise.
Me: Of course.

__

She was so exhausted she fell asleep on the couch, I can't bring myself to wake her because she looks so cute. A sloth pajama onesie covers her body and I giggle to myself as I snap pictures of her. This is definitely going to be my lockscreen.

Her phone begins to vibrate and I frown as the name 'XIAOJUN🤬' appears. Who's that?

Me: Hello?
Xiaojun: Who is this?
Me: Not Char, who is this?
Xiaojun: Mark this is no time for playing games.
Me: Mark? Who's Mark?

He growls.

Xiaojun: Who the hell is this and where's my sister?

Sister? Char never mentioned having a brother, she barely talks about her parents to me.

Me: This is her boyfriend Hongjoong, and she's sleeping.

He hums.

Me: Do you want me to wake her up?
Xiaojun: No let her sleep, tell her I'll catch her next time.

He hangs up the phone before I can say anything.

What was that about?

__

what's y'all favorite flavor of hi-chews? grape SLAPSSS. basic but amazinggg