chapter : 26

Char's point of view

Hongjoong stares at me with wide eyes.

He opens his mouth to speak but immediately closes it again. I raise an eyebrow, while he shakes his head. A soft smile paints his face as he holds my hand.

Hongjoong: Maybe we should talk about this when you're not in your headspace.
Me: I'm not in it anymore.

I'm not sure what came over me but I figured it's better to just do it now than overthink it. I still have the lingerie and other things I bought the other day in my closet.

I'll save all that for another day but right now I can't ignore how mouth watering he looks. His red hair pushed back showcasing his flawless face, the black jeans showing off his thighs paired with a white hoodie.

So simple but so beautiful on him.

Hongjoong: Baby are you sure?
Me: Yes.
Hongjoong: Now.
Me: Yes.
Hongjoong: Like right now?
Me: Yes.
Hongjoong: Like right here and now?

I kiss him so he can't ask anymore questions. The kiss is soft and timid, once he pulls my body closer to his it becomes more passionate and needy. My hands begin to tug at the end of his hoodie, he breaks away from the kiss to pull it off followed by his t-shirt. I gulp as his abs come into view, he smirks once he sees my expression.

Hongjoong: Lay back for me princess.

I does as he say and he hums in satisfaction. He kisses the side of my neck leading to the valley of my breasts. His cold fingertips trace random patterns teasingly up under my shirt on my stomach.

He pulls my shirt off exposing my pink pastel bra. He mumbles 'pretty' before continuing his teasing assault down my body. He slides off my skirt with ease tossing it somewhere on the floor behind him. I begin to get nervous once he parts my legs.

Hongjoong: You can change your mind at any time and I'll stop okay?
Me: Okay, keep going.

Once my panties come off my heart starts to pound. Holy crap, what did I get myself into? My eyes widen once he shoves his face between my thighs. He flattens his tongue as he slides up and down my slit, a soft moans leaves my lips as he sucks my clit.

This feeling is unexplainable, it's the best thing I've ever felt in a while. My hand begins to tug at his soft hair. My stomach clenches and I try to push him away.

Hongjoong: Relax baby, you're about to cum. Do it on my tongue so I can taste you.

I moan at his words as my body begins to shake, my hips roll into his face and he moans in appreciation. He hovers above me while licking his lips. Once his pants come off that's when I really get excited.

Shit, I'm really doing this.

Shit I just cursed! I did it again!

Once I see the size of his penis my eyes widen. I go to say something and he presses a finger against my lips.

Hongjoong: Yes it will hurt for a little bit and yes it will fit inside.

He places a sweet kiss to my forehead.

Hongjoong: Ready?
Me: Yes.

At first it was painful but then turned into uncomfortable. I rub his arm signaling to him that he can move, when he does that's when all doubt flies away.

He moves slow and sensual at first, making me feel every bit of him. I bit my lip to cover my moans and he shakes his head.

Hongjoong: Let me hear you princess, don't be shy.

He starts to go faster, my nails scratch into his back making him groan before smirking. His lips attach to my nipple sucking and nipping at the sensitive flesh.

Me: Joong, I'm..-
Hongjoong: Let it go baby.

I scream his name before releasing, he continues his fast movements until he reaches his high. He rests his head against my forehead and smile.

Hongjoong: Good job little one.

__

im on my 🚫 and im just bleh