chapter : 2

Char's point of view

I hum to myself as I continue to study, Santana sits at her desk applying her makeup and I smile. She notices me admiring her and frowns.

Santana: You creep.
Me: Going somewhere special?
Santana: Just over Cina's for a girl's night. You should come!
Me: Nope.

She rolls her eyes before whining.

Me: Her boyfriend scares me.
Santana: He's harmless unless your San then that's a different story.

I raise an eyebrow.

Me: Choi San?

Santana chuckles before plugging up her curling iron. Beauty is too time consuming for me but she makes it look easy.

Santana: Yes, where have you been?
Me: Here, studying.
Santana: Which is exactly why you should come tonight. Besides, your boogey man won't be there because it's a girls night. No dick allowed.
Me: Santana!

She smiles sheepishly.

Santana: Sorry I forgot, no penis allowed.
Me: I swear one of these days I'm going to wash your mouth out with soap.
Santana: Prepare yourself because Cina swears a lot more than me.

Impossible!

__

It's very possible, they swear like sailors.

Cina offers me a drink and I politely decline.

Cina: No wine either?
Me: I don't really drink.
Cina: Really? I never knew that.
Santana: She's baby.
Me: Am not!

I'm not the normal twenty year old, I'm what some would label as boring or safe. Mainly because I've been sheltered most of my life, it was like pulling teeth trying to convince my mom to live in a dorm.

Cina: I think there's some apple juice in the fridge.
Me: Orange juice is better.
Santana: Blasphemy!

I giggle as she starts her powerpoint presentation on why she thinks apple juice is better. Going into college I was always cautious about who to befriend, because in all honesty college is just a fancier highschool.

Drama still happens, clicks are still a thing, and everyone sucks.

But Santana and Cina are different they're genuine with their care and friendship towards people. Eventhough we're all the same age Santana protects me like a younger sister which I appreciate.

Cina's front room door opens and three loud boys barge in. My eyes widen as Seonghwa, Kang Yeosang and a cherry headed boy skips in.

Cina: What're you guys doing here?
Seonghwa: We were having a guys' night and got bored.
Cina: So you decided to crash our girls' night?

Yeosang glances around and frowns.

Yeosang: This is a wack ass girls' night.
Santana: Hey! We were having fun.
Seonghwa: Doing what?
Cina: Talking.
Yeosang: About what?

Cina glares at them and I chuckle, the cherry headed boy looks at me and smiles. I stare at the ground too afraid to meet his gaze.

Seonghwa: Why don't we turn this into a girls and guys night? Let's go out.
Santana: Where?
Seonghwa: The bar, duh.

I glance at the boy with black hair and an undercut, something about him frightens me but he's so gentle with San and Cina.

Yeosang is Yeosang. He's in one of my classes and he's always been blunt, even towards the professor. His smile isn't seen often but when it is it's actually adorable.

I'm not sure who this cherry is, he seems like a cool dude, really pretty too. I don't know how to explain it but he has a soft look to him, he walks pass me to grab a drink and I catch a whiff of peaches and cream.

Everyone stares at me weirdly and I blink. Santana giggles before rubbing my shoulder.

Santana: I don't think she heard you.
Me: Huh? What?
Seonghwa: Lasertag, do you like it?
Me: Sure.
Cina: Great! Me and Seonghwa, Yeosang and Santana, Hongjoong and Char.

I scratch my head.

Me: Hongjung?

A small giggle makes me whip around.

Cherry: It's Hongjoong love.

__

quick disclaimer : if you remember in THE SADIST.. there was mentions of hongjoong and char's relationship,, obviously we haven't got there yet which means this story is a little in the past meaning POLYGAMY DIDNT HAPPEN YET.

a little later in the story the present will come and then polygamy will be a thing again.

everyone understand ❤️?