chapter : 13

Char's point of view

For someone who hates herself I always want to be alone with myself, make it make sense. I sit at a corner table enjoying my bowl of udon while reading my book.

School has been stressing me out and for the first time in a while I'll be homework and project free this weekend. The waiter comes to pour me more water and I thank him. Haechan knows me as a regular here so he always make sure the corner table is clean and empty for me. We've gotten' to know each other well over these past few months.

Haechan: So what book are you reading today?
Me: The smile has left your eyes.
Haechan: Everything about you is so depressing.

He chuckles as I slap his arm.

Haechan: You're young, beautiful and smart. Live a life man.
Me: Says you. You're young and handsome yet you're always so grumpy.
Haechan: Touché. Although if you had a brother who keeps you up til three in the morning singing you'd be mad all the time too.
Me: Taeil still wants to be an idol huh?
Haechan: Unfortunately.
Me: That's not nice! You should support his dreams.

He sighs before pinching my cheeks and I whine, he mumbles "cute" under his breath. My eyes widen once I notice the group walking in.

Haechan: Oh yes, time to get a good tip.

Hongjoong, Seonghwa and Yeosang walk into the restaurant with soft expensive looking suits on. They look like celebrities.

Haechan: Wish me luck!

I shake my head at the silly boy. My phone begins to ring, my thumb slides across the 'ignore' option. Mark has been calling me nonstop, it's honestly harassment at this point. My mom isn't any better, she's been texting me saying I should talk to him.

Her being on his side is annoying because she knows how bad he hurt me. But since he was her favorite of all my boyfriends she chooses to move on and forget.

Not I.

Someone taps their knuckle against my table and I gasps as Hongjoong stand there with his soft smile as always.

Hongjoong: Why're you here by yourself?
Me: I like alone time.

He hums before patting my head lightly, surprising me and Seonghwa. Seonghwa sees and begins to slap Yeosang's shoulder repeatedly whispering something to make Yeosang giggle.

Hongjoong: Don't stay out too late, it's getting dark.
Me: Yes sir.

I salute him jokingly but his eyes go dark for a slight second.

__

Santana throws things around while cursing under her breath. Apparently some girl name Jandi has been pushing all the wrong buttons.

Me: So she's obsessed with him? Or in love?
Santana: That's isn't love Char, that's a whole lot of crazy.

She plops down on her bed letting out a tired sigh. I crawl onto her bed and lay with her, she smiles.

Santana: Is Mark still calling?
Me: Everyday, twice every two hours.
Santana: Why won't you block his number?
Me: He'll call from a different one.
Santana: He's crazy, you know that right?

I nod.

People never realize what they have until it's gone. I miss having a daddy that I can trust to take care of me whenever I slip into my headspace.

But imagine being in a headspace after a long stressful day rushing to your caregiver's house using the key he gave you, only for him to be fucking his "bestfriend" in the bed.

Yeah, that's a level of hurt I never want to feel again.

__

you guys will have to vote on something soon.

let's get ready to rumbleeeee