chapter : 36

Char's point of view

I haven't seen Joong in a week, frankly I'm loosing my mind. He's been really business with school and his family. He'll text and call me to check up on me but that's not doing it for me. I need to see him, I need to touch him.

Santana watches as I mope around letting out unnecessary sighs at the most random times.

Santana: You really miss him huh?

I nod sadly.

Santana: Simp.
Me: Hey!

She giggles before making herself comfortable on my bed. We sit facing each other with our leg crossed, she chews her gummy bears before humming.

Santana: It seems like it was just yesterday we met.
Me: You didn't like me when we met.
Santana: Not true.
Me: So true. I walked in the room and you scoffed.

She smiles while shaking her head.

Santana: I didn't scoff because of you per-say, I scoffed because I was suppose to get one of those private dorms but Minhy.. I mean my boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend signed the wrong form and got me public dorming.

Honestly I was completely terrified at the thought of having the same roommate for four years. I prayed every night that I wouldn't do anything to make her dislike me but to my surprise she was so nice.

We've been close ever since.

Me: I'm happy he did because we would've never met.
Santana: That's true, your like the little sibling I never wanted.

I furrow my brows.

Me: I'm older than you!
Santana: By a few months!

We start to bicker back and forth, my mood instantly shifting into a good one.

__

Hongjoong's point of view

Seonghwa tugs at his tie with an annoyed expression. Ah yes, our parents dragged us to another one of their business dinners. Yeosang's parents who are miles and miles and miles away made sure he'd attend in the honor.

He looks like he'd rather be anywhere else. Marie comes up to us pinching our cheeks.

Seonghwa: Mom stop.
Marie: You boys look so handsome. Where's my future daughter in law?
Seonghwa: At home studying.
Marie: Aww poor thing.

She slaps Yeosang and Seonghwa's shoulders.

Marie: You two better protect her with your lives!
Yeosang: Yes ma'am.

With it being the twenty first century the idea of her son being in a poly relationship didn't bother her in the slightest. His dad on the other hand was more so confused on how marriage and grandchildren would work but nonetheless they supported it.

Me: I miss Char.
Yeosang: Here he goes.
Me: What? I haven't seen her in a week. But I have a surprise for her that'll make up for it.
Yeosang: Speaking of surprises I need one for Cina.
Seonghwa: Wassup?
Yeosang: Well..

He rubs the back of his neck nervously.

Yeosang: You know the bottle of winter kiss perfume Jongho got her? When I cleaned her room the other day I accidentally knocked it over and it shattered against the floor.

Our eyes widen.

Seonghwa: Shes going to murder you!
Yeosang: She hasn't noticed yet. She hasn't been to my house in..-

He answers his phone as it began to ring.

Yeosang: Babydoll?

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY PERFUME?"

Me: I'm convinced these girls put spy chips on us.

Yeosang winces as she continues to yell.

"YOU SPILLED IT DIDNT YOU? THE ROOM WREAKS OF IT BUT I DONT SEE IT!"

Seonghwa chuckles as he sips his drink.

Seonghwa: I'm glad it's not me this time.

"AND TELL SEONGHWA I KNOW HE'S THE ONE WHO HID MY BLACK MINI SKIRT!"

He chokes.

__

Char's point of view

I groan as something tickles my face. My one day to sleep in and the universe foresakens me. My eyes flutter open and a pair of big black droopy ones stare at me, the intruder begins to lick my face making me gasp.

HOLY SH- ITS A PUPPY.

Santana stands there with her hair in a bushy mess. She pushes her hair out her face before groaning.

Santana: Tell your boyfriend if he ever drops off an animal at seven in the morning again, kids will not be in your future at all.

The small puppy barks before wagging his tail. She hands me a red envelope.

Santana: He had an appointment so he was in a rush but he said to give you this too.

I open it and smile as I realize it's a letter.

My precious Char, I haven't seen your beautiful face or bubbly eyes in a week. Honestly it's killing me but once I do see you again it'll be worth the wait. I've been busy a lot and for that I apologize, you're still my number one priority and to prove it here's your new friend. He doesn't have a name, so name him well my love.

- Hongjoong <3

I look inside the envelope and notice two tickets.

FUCK.

Me: MONSTA-X TICKETS!

___

AYE, DONT SKIP DIS NOTE!

The kink : two daddies (Seonghwa, San)

The sadist : two sadists (Yeosang, Wooyoung)

so tell me... who could be the other caregiver in this book besides Hongjoong...

 who could be the other caregiver in this book besides Hongjoong