chapter : 44

Hongjoong's point of view

I shove Sue away from me and she falls to the ground with a shocked look on her face. I wipe my lips with the back of my hand before walking away.

She's a damn psychopath, on the way back to my house I see a basket on the ground. Muffins are all over the place and there's a card laying next to them.

To: Hongjoongie
From: Char (:

Where is she?

__

Char's point of view

Jungwoo, Lucas and I lay on the grass in the backyard staring up at the sky.

Jungwoo: It feels nice to have a little friend.
Lucas: Hey! I'm your friend.
Jungwoo: I meant a girl stupid.
Lucas: You're stupid.

They bicker back and forth making me smile.

Lucas: The last one we had was Britney.
Jungwoo: Hush, we're not suppose to talk about her.
Lucas: Wooyoung said it was fine!
Me: Who's Britney?

The question completely pulls Lucas out of his headspace. He sighs before closing his eyes.

Lucas: She was Ten's ex-girlfriend, she passed away last year due to a car accident.

I gasp.

Lucas: She was sweet and kind, very gentle.
Jungwoo: Like you!

Lucas pats Jungwoo on the head smiling slightly.

Me: That's awful, Ten must've been devastated.
Lucas: Very much, we couldn't mention her name without him spazzing out. He stayed locked in his room for weeks, it hurt us to know there was nothing we could do for our brother.

My heart aches for the boy. Ten is a good person who deserves the best in life, to know he still smiles and pushes on after a devastation like that is admirable.

The boy in question comes outside with three oranges. He hands one to each of us, we thank him.

Ten: Lucas you're back?
Lucas: Yeah, I decided to go study for my test. Come on Jungwoo, you look tired.

The boys wave goodbye to me before going into the house.

Me: How long have you known about their kink?
Ten: Freshman year Lucas got his heart broke by this girl and he went immediately into little mode. The other boys were confused but I wasn't, I knew right off the top what was happening.

Ah.

Ten: After seeing how I interacted with Lucas Jungwoo felt comfortable enough to slip into his space too. This whole house is full of sadists, littles, doms, caregivers, subs, you name it.

I chuckle, the kink series.

__

Ten and I sit at the table looking at an iSpy book. After my traumatic morning, I've just been at ease being here. Everyone here is so nice, very loud but nice.

Me: Thank you, it wasn't your responsibility to fix what was wrong but you did.
Ten: It's no problem Char, I'd do it again.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?"

I frown, Hongjoong?

I go to get up but Ten stops me.

Ten: It sounds like a lot of drama. Stay here.

Ten's point of view

I go into the living-room to see Hongjoong, Yeosang, Seonghwa, a sleepy Santana and an annoyed Cina. Hongjoong walks over to me and grabs my shirt, I raise an eyebrow.

Hongjoong: Where's my girlfriend?
Me: Release me.

"Hongjoong."

We turn our heads to the sound of Char's voice. She stands there confused and somewhat angry.

Char: Let him go.
Hongjoong: Why are you here?
Char: How did you know I was here.

Santana and Cina raise their hands.

Santana: San texted me about the situation, so Cina and I were on our way here to see if you were okay but..
Cina: Seonghwa had a tracking device placed on my phone some time ago.
Seonghwa: Once she got too close to the frat house it started beeping. I don't trust anyone in here.

She rolls her eyes.

Char: I'm fine, you can go.
Hongjoong: I'm not leaving you here.
Me: She's not in danger here.
Hongjoong: Who the hell asked you?

Oh he's angry angry. I push him off of me and Yeosang steps in between us both.

Yeosang: Lets all just chill for a second.
San: Chill? Y'all didn't chill on me, y'all vandalized my car.
Seonghwa: And I'd do it again.

San and Seonghwa glare at each other.

Oh boy.

__

sighhhhhhh I have to work allday ):

dm me pics of san and yoongi on twitter
@/_sansdimples