chapter : 22

Hongjoong's point of view

I'm exhausted.

Once my body hits by bed I smile, I've been thinking about this nap ever since I woke up this morning. As soon as my eyes begin to flutter close my phone rings.

Fuck my life.

I look at the caller ID and frown.

Me: Babygirl? I thought you were still in class?

Her words are a jumbled mess, I can't understand anything through her sobs. My heart begins to race at the thought of her being hurt. I run down the stairs skipping two at a time.

Me: I'm on my way, just sit tight okay?

She mumbles something that sounds like an okay.

Her text message was a jumble of letter that spelled out 'library' so that's where I'm assuming he is. Due to the library being practically empty it wasn't hard to spot the girl in the back in a ball, her body a shaking mess. Once I reach her I pull her into my arms and her silent cries eases.

Me: Shhh, I'm here, I'm here.

I rub her back gently swaying her back and forth. She pulls away from me, her eyes red and watery. She goes to say something but only ends up crying again.

I don't know what's caused her such angst but once I found out there will be hell to pay.

__

Yeosang frowns as he eyes the sleeping girl on my couch.

Yeosang: She's been sleep for how long?
Me: Two hours.
Yeosang: She must've been tired, but why not sleep in your bed?

I shake my head.

Me: She didn't want to leave from around me. When I went in the next room she panicked.
Yeosang: Wow, what the hell happened to her?

I don't know but I'm going to find out.

A few hours later she finally wakes up. She drags herself into the kitchen, I place a plate of grilled cheese and a bowl of tomato soup in front of her. She doesn't say anything as she begins to eat, the look of despair and exhaustion paints her face.

Me:Baby?

She glances at me before going back to her food.

Me: You don't have to tell me what happened now but I'll be ready to listen whenever you're ready.
Char: Thank you.

An idea pops into my head making me smile widely.

__

Due to the stress of school and life in general I decide it would be fun for us to have a self-care day. Char was a bit hesitant at first but as I massage the shampoo into her hair I hear no complaints.

Me: You okay?
Char: Yes daddy.

I hum in satisfaction.

Once her hair is nice and clean I begin to rinse all the soap out, the smell of peaches filling the air. She sits up slowly as I wrap a towel around her head. I kiss her nose and she giggles.

Me: Let me see your nails princess.

I begin to clip and file down her nails.

Char: How do you know how to do this?
Me: My mother taught me.
Char: Can you paint my nails sparkly!
Me: Anything for you.

I'm not the best at painting nails and she can see that but doesn't mind, the genuine smile never leaving her gorgeous face.

Once I reach for her feet it goes down hill. Her laughter goes nonstop until I let go of her foot. I begin to tickle the bottom of her feet and she really loses it.

Char: Stop! Please stop!
Me: Hmmm, day Hongjoong is the best daddy ever.
Char: Hongjoong is the best daddy ever!
Me: And handsome.
Char: And handsome!

I stop tickling her and begin to paint her toes to match her nails, because apparently the matching is very important.

Once I'm done she hums in satisfaction.

Char: Can I do you hair?
Me: Sure.

Whatever makes her happy.

__

I stare in the mirror at the ponytails placed all over my head, she claps in excitement.

Char: Cute right!?
Me: Right. Ready for your massage?
Char: Massage?

I nod.

She lays down flat on her stomach in the middle of the bed. A sports bra and shorts cover her body, due to her face being pink I can tell she's nervous. I put some of  the oil on my hands and begins to run her shoulders.

She's tense, very tense.

My hands move to her lower back and she lets out a sigh. Once I begin to use my elbow she moans making me freeze completely until she whines.

Char: Keep going!

Her wish is my command. She continues enjoying her massage not realizing how much of an effect her noises have on me.

Char: Go harder daddy.

I'm about to lose it.

___

goodmorninggg