chapter : 33

Yeosang's point of view

She ignores my presence as she continues to read her magazine.

Me: Cina.

Nothing.

Me: Choi Cina.

Nothing again.

Me: Park Cina.

Silence.

Me: Kang Cina.

She's very angry with me, a sigh leaves my lips as I snatch the book out her hand. She glares at me and goes to stand up but I stop her.

I push her back down basically pinning her onto the couch, she whines and wiggles around trying to break my grip but she can't.

Me: I should've been more understanding towards your feelings about the situation. Her being my family kind of blinded me a little from what was right, forgive me.

She huffs.

Me: Please?

She rolls her eyes and I poke my bottom lip out. A smile spreads across her face as she giggles. I smile, placing little kisses all over her face.

Me: I love you.
Cina: I love you too.

___

Hongjoong's point of view

Me: Say ahh baby.

Char opens her mouth tiredly as I attempt to brush her teeth. She hasn't been sleeping well lately, she's been waking up with nightmares. I think the eerie feeling is her screaming Xiaojun's name out of fear.

I haven't mentioned it because I don't want to trigger her but it definitely doesn't sit well with me.

Me: Are you sure you want to go to class today? You can stay here and rest if you need to.

She shakes her head.

Char: I have a quiz today.

She lets out a slight yawn, ruffling her knotted hair, cute.

Me: How about after the quiz you come back here and sleep?
Char: You'll be at school.

I dig into my back pocket and hand her the spare key I had made for her. Her eyebrows furrow together and her eyes slightly widen. Before she can say anything I stop her.

Me: Don't overthink it just use it.

Too sleepy to fight back she nods, thank God.

__

I sit in the library attempting to study but that's very hard to due when Sue and her other annoying friends are staring at me from across the room.

I massage my temples in an attempt to calm down. My robotics partner hands me a cappuccino and I thank her.

Jihyo: You okay?
Me: Yes, why?
Jihyo: You seem a bit distracted.

She glances towards Sue's table and frown.

Jihyo: Is she bothering you again?
Me: Somewhat but it's mainly personal stuff.

She hums.

Jihyo: Is it about your new girlfriend.

Here she go.

Jihyo has had a small crush on me ever since Sophomore year. She never did anything because of Sue and I, then when word got around we broke up she was devastated when I wasn't ready for a relationship.

Now, she says she isn't bitter I finally moved on with someone else but she definitely is. How we became partners for this projects was a simple error on the professor's side.

Jihyo is a nice girl but sometimes she scares me.

Me: Yeah but it's fine.
Jihyo: It's not fine if it bothers you. I can put my feelings aside if you need to vent.

I pat her shoulder before thanking her.

__

Char's point of view

Everything is blurry.

Everything is heavy.

It hurts to walk, my vision begins to fade then it feels like nothing.

__

"Is that Hongjoong's girlfriend?"

"Who's Hongjoong?"

"Yeosang's bestfriend! She has to go I don't want anyone murdering me today."

"Shut up San."

My eyes flutter open to a pair of soft eyes staring at me. He smiles in relief before pushing my hair out my face, not recognizing the stranger I try to sit up but it hurts too much.

Boy: Relax precious, you passed out in the middle of campus.
Me: Really?

He nods his head handing me a cup of tea. I gasp as I notice the bandage wrapped around my hand.

Boy: You bruised your hand pretty badly but it'll heal within a week.

I thank him before taking a sip of the drink.

Me: What's your name?
Boy: Chittaphon but everyone calls me Ten.

Ahh, Ten.

Me: Thank you Ten.

He smiles again, before nodding.

__

y'all notice how when I miss my biases I will find a way to toss them into the story SHJSJA.

anyways, happy saturday loves ❤️❤️