We are one

Their mating scene will be both of their POV.

Sawyer POV

Watching Jake become Alpha has to be the most important thing I ever witnessed besides when Ben became Alpha. Seeing my mate get to this point after everything he’s been through recently has been amazing. I know he has worked hard for this and I know he is ready for this. I believe he can do it. He is strong and wise, powerful and smart.

After the ceremony it was time to just mingle and relax with everyone and Jake made his rounds and talked with his pack for a while. I got the honor of spending that time beside Danny and him introducing me to the council members in the pack and getting boat loads of advice on how to handle an Alpha male as a mate. I couldn’t stop the smile and giggles as they went on and on but I enjoyed it.

They were truly wise in their advice, some may be a little much for me but I stood there and listened and nodded and commented at the right times.

“Good evening fellow pack! If I could please have everyone’s attention for just a little bit? As my first official business as your new Alpha, I want to introduce three people to you all. First and foremost, my mate, Sawyer. Yes he is the beta until Jayden is old enough to take over than Sawyer will be 2nd Alpha. Now Benjamin and his mate Conrad. Ben and I discussed this and decided that we will run the pack together since we are merging packs. Ben is an Alpha and his mate Conrad was Lunos of their pack so their roles have not changed and will be them here. I need everyone from Ben’s pack to come forward please so I can mark you as pack and than we party!” Jake announced and Ben’s pack came up and he Alpha Hunter and Mason marked each one a member of the pack. I got my pack mark already so Jake and I could at least have that connection until we mate.

After everyone was marked, we drank, ate, sang and just had a good time. I was drinking a beer when I felt very strong arms wrap around my shoulders and a face in my neck, licking my sweet spot and my dick shot up to the damn sky.

“I want you, now.” A voice said and I knew it was Stone at the front along with Jake.

All I could do is nod and we excused ourselves and went into the pack house to his suite.

Once the door was closed, he pushed me against the door and started attacking my neck as he tore my pants off me and he released my neck and took my shirt off. He looked at me with such desire and lust I couldn’t help my moan and I was leaking so much my briefs got soaked and he smirked and stripped right there in front of me and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his strong waist and my arms around his neck as he carried me to his room.

He laid me down on the bed and he leaned down and started kissing me softly and sent soft touches on my thigh and cupped my hard dick in his hand and rubbed lightly and I moaned softly. I removed my briefs and he started stroking me as he kissed me and I moved my hips to his strokes, feeling tingles and sparks all over my body because his whole body is touching mine.

He kissed down my jaw slowly and softly licked each spot he kissed, taking his time and making sure to kiss every inch of my skin. I couldn’t help the moans that escaped me and I wasn’t ashamed of them, he turns me on and I love how he makes me feel.

He makes his way to my pecks and gently licks my nipple and plays with the other one with his fingers and gets them hard as pebbles. He keeps kissing down my body and licks my abs and hip bone as he still strokes me.

I feel myself getting close and I think he knew because suddenly he took me into his mouth and sucked me and within seconds I was cumming with a shout and he drank every last drop.

After I calmed down I noticed he is leaking fast like a damned waterfall so I leaned up grabbed his hips and had him straddle my shoulders as I am laying down and took his massive long thick beautiful cock in my hot mouth. As soon as I did, he let the most deep drawn out moan I have ever heard from him and I worked him until he came, grunting as he thrusted in my mouth as he came, his load was thick and it was a lot.

He moved from my body and got between my legs and  propped my legs on his shoulders and started licking me, I know he did this last night but now, it is even better. I feel his tongue go in and out of my hole and I shutter and shiver and moan at the feeling.

He strokes my cock as he attacks my hole and again in no time am I close but this time, he doesn’t let me cum. He stops and gets on his knees, opens the lube and puts some on my hole and on his fingers and slides one in than two without any pain which is surprising but guess him using his tongue helped.

He opens me up some before adding a third finger and each time he moves, he hits my pleasure spot and I am a withering moaning mess as he removes his fingers and lines himself up.

Jake’s POV

“Are you ready?” I asked my beautiful mate as his chest moves up and down fast with his breathing, he looks beautiful with his flushed skin slicked with sweat and his eyes full of desire lust and love.

“Oh yea, I’m beyond ready.” He answered in a husky voice, that is all it took for me to enter him slowly. It takes everything in me to not just slam into him but I know he’s a virgin so I need to take it slow and besides, we have the rest of our lives, we only get one time like this. After I am all the way in, I look into the eyes of my mate and smile softly at him.

“I love you.” I said looking deep into his eyes. When he heard my words, his breath hitched and his smile grew even wider and I saw just love in his eyes now.

“I love you too Jake.” He said softly and wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me down so he can kiss me and as we were kissing I started to move slowly and easy, making love to my mate.

I held the same pace the whole time, just holding Sawyer making love to him, looking into his eyes and I had tears falling on his face and he didn’t say a word about it, just smiled and kissed me again, didn’t even bother to wipe them.

As I felt myself getting close, I started to stroke his cock getting him closer. I felt my canines come out and saw his do the same, as we came undone, we marked one another at the same time and as we felt us connect, we came again, this time Stone decided to make his knot form so I had no choice but to just lay on my mate and hold him as we came back to earth.

“That was amazing. I imagined how my first time would be with you since we met and nothing I came up with compares to it. Can I ask why you were crying?” He asked as he rubbed my back gently. I leaned up and looked down at him.

“Yes it was amazing, I can’t wait to do it again and I cried because I felt your love for me when I looked into your eyes and for the first time since Colson, I didn’t feel the ache in my heart. I felt whole and it’s because of you. You have healed me in every way Sawyer and there are no words or actions that I can do to show you how much that means to me. You are my angel. I love you so much.”

“I love you too Jake and you don’t need to thank me, it’s what I’m here for, it’s what a mate is supposed to do for their mate.”