Not what I expected

Colson up top

Jake's POV

So, dad and Craig both came home the night they went out, dad told him he is pregnant and they both had engagement rings on their wedding fingers. I guess they both asked and of course said yes. Jaylen and Jayden were happy dad is having more pups and are happy he and Craig are getting married and so am I.

Dad deserves this more than anyone I know. He has been through so much in his life that it's about time he is able to finally be happy and loved. Seeing them together is making me want to meet my mate.

Having a mate is the most special thing for a werewolf, our other half, the half that completes us and makes us whole in so many ways. When I find him or her, I will be so happy and accept them no matter who it is. My dad's rejection took a major tool on him and I have heard so many stories from when he first arrived at the pack that it scared me, I almost lost my dad a few times and didn't even know he was my dad. I don't want to put anyone through that kind of pain or go through it myself.

As I said before, my dad is the strongest person I know.

My brothers and I arrive at a diner in town to have lunch. They wanted to have lunch with me and after we eat, they gotta go back to school but I couldn't say no. We haven't had lunch together in a long time so this should be fun. I pull up in my Toyota Tundra beast of a truck and get out of it and walk inside and see my brothers already sitting in a booth when the most intoxicating scent hits my nose. It's a scent of carrot cake with whipped icing, it smells delicious and my wolf, Stone is clawing and yelling.

"Mate, Mate is here, go and look for them, now!" He demanded and I couldn't move, I was stunned to find the scent belonging to the most I have no words to describe him but if I could think of words it would be hands down the sexiest hottest piece of specimen I have ever laid eyes on. His eyes are this stunning blue color that look dark with a hint of hazel when the lights hits them just right, his dark brown full lush looking soft hair and his tall muscular body looks about six two, my mouth is watering and my dick is getting hard just looking at him.

He must have noticed me because he looked over at me and smiled and I was done for, I fell in love with him right here in this diner with that smile alone. I heard the boys calling me and I came back to reality and walked over to them.

When I walked by my handsome mate of mine, I took a deep breath to take in as much of his scent as I could before I sat down in a daze and I felt light headed.

"Guys who is that?" I asked nodding my head slightly toward him.

"That's Colson, he's the owner of the diner. Why?" Jayden asked.

"He's my mate." I whispered and the look on their faces told me something was up.

"What?" I asked and they shared a look before sighing and looking at me.

"He isn't gay and he isn't single." Jaylen said and I felt my heart drop to my stomach and break.

"Is he married?" I had to know what I was up against. They nodded sadly and I about cried.

"Hi guys, how's school going?" My mate asked the twins. I guess they come here often to know about his home life and for him to ask about school.

"Going good, our big brother just came back home from being away for a couple years and were out having lunch before we gotta go back. Colson this is Jake, Jake this is Colson, the awesome owner of this amazing place." Jayden introduced us and he extended his hand and I knew if I touched him, the sparks would implode and the bond will only get stronger but I had to know how them damned sparks felt because everyone says it's amazing so I reached my hand out and when our skin connected I now know what they mean because the sparks filled my whole body and I about came from the hard on I was already having. I had to hold back my moan as well. He jerked his hand back from me rather quick because he felt it as well.

"It's nice to meet you Jake, Jayden and Jaylen have spoken about you a few times, welcome home." He said and holy shit it is getting even harder not to cum because his voice is so smooth and silky that I just want to take him and bend him over this damned table the more and more I find out about him, even if it's just his body and voice. I'm going to die of horniness I swear I will.

"It's nice to meet you as well Colson. Thanks, it's good to be back. I missed home a lot." I said willing my body to calm down as best I can. He smiled a warm smile at me and took our orders and was off to the back of the diner. I groaned and hit my head on the table. This is going to be hell.

"Why does he have to be married? Being straight is not an issue but he is married, I can't expect him to leave his wife and if has kids, what the hell am I going to do? Does he have kids? Please tell me he doesn't have kids." I asked and the looks the boys have tell me he does.

"His wife is pregnant with twins." Jaylen said and I about cried.

Our food and drinks came, and we ate in silence. Once we were finished, I paid and the boys left to go back to school while I stayed for a bit longer, just sitting there thinking on what the hell I am going to do. I can't take him away from his wife and children, that isn't the right thing to do no matter how much it will hurt me. We do what we can for those we love and well if I have to talk to him and tell him to reject me so be it. I took a deep breath and walked up to the counter.

"Hey Colson, may I speak to you for a moment please?" I asked and he nodded, and I waited for him to walk in front of the counter and we walked outside, and I got into my truck with asking him to as well.

"Ok I'm just going to lay it out for you because I don't have much of a choice since your married with twins on the way and I don't want to take you away from your life or your family. I'm a werewolf, I'm an Alpha werewolf and my brothers are werewolves as well. We have soulmates meaning we have half of our soul in another person who is our mate. You are my mate; I knew it the second I walked into the diner, but I will not as much as I want to, I won't take you away from your wife and children. I need you to say I Colson and your late name reject you Jake O'Brian as my mate, if you don't and we aren't together, it will slowly torture us both, the rejection will hurt me because of being rejected and it will you but not as much as me, you can go on and live your life as you are and just forget about me, I just need you to do this for me. I can't be the reason you leave your family." I didn't realize I had tears falling from my eyes until I felt them fall onto my hands that I had in my lap.

I couldn't tell what he is thinking, he hasn't even moved since I started explaining this to him. I just wish he would say something, anything because this is killing me not having him speak.