What to do?

Colson POV

It's been a couple weeks since I last seen any of the brothers and for some reason, I feel sick, not sick to my stomach and fever sick, the sickness I mean is my heart and head. I feel sharp pains all the time in my heart and have pounding headaches almost all day long. I went to the doctor and they ran tests and everything they tested came back normal which is good, but it doesn't explain the pain. Some days it keeps me in bed and I can't help but cry, something is wrong and I need to figure out what the hell it is.

Judy walks into the office and tells me someone is here to see me so I get up and walk out into the diner and see the twins. They motion for me to the side and pull me outside around the corner into an alley.

"What's going on?" I asked them, they didn't look happy.

"Want to tell us what the hell you did to our brother?!" Jayden hollers at me with Jaylen holding his arms down.

"I didn't do anything to him. What are you talking about?"

"When he told you who he was and that you are his mate and asked you to reject him, did you do it the right way or not?" Jaylen asked this time.

"No, I flipped out and was rude with what I said and ran out of his truck before he could say anything else. Haven't seen him since."

"Oh, so being called a fucking freak is just rude to you?! You have no idea what the hell he has been going through. Right now he is in a coma because of you!" Jayden yelled and got out of Jaylen's hold and was in my face before I could even blink.

"Why is he in a coma?" I asked because that can't be right.

"Because of you! You didn't reject him the right way so since that day he has been in unimaginable pain and when you fuck your wife, he feels that pain 100 times more! He even sees it, it was too much, so the pain caused him to go into a fucking coma and he hasn't woken up for the last 2 damned weeks!" Jayden roared so loud the windows shook and I about pissed myself.

"Are you serious? He saw me and her, he felt pain because of it?" I asked because this all sounds way out there. They have to be lying.

"YES!" They both yelled this time.

"Well what did you come here for, what can I do about it?"

"You can come with us, now." Jayden said and grabbed my arm rather harshly and took me to his car and basically threw me in the back. I called my wife and told her I'll be back in a bit.

The drive to their house was about a twenty-minute drive and it was a beautiful ride. When we get there, he stops in front of this huge mansion looking place and we get out of the car.

"Follow us and don't say a word to anyone." Jayden ordered and I followed them into the house and wow, it is beautiful.

I see a lot of people and a few wolves walking around, not going to lie I was scared shitless walking past them. Everyone of them, even the humans were growling at me and the wolves were showing their sharp teeth. Jake must be loved and important for all of them to be pissed at me.

We walk down some stairs and to a set of white double doors and walk through them. We walk until were in front of a room and the boys point to it and they leave. I look through the window and see Jake laying in the bed, hooked up to a heart monitor and an IV. I sigh and open the door.

I take the seat next to his bed and just look at him. He looks worse than when I met him, his skin is paler, and he looks skinner and his muscles aren't as defined as before. Could what I said have caused him to be like this in such a short time? I take his hand in mine and again I felt sparks in my hand and up my arm, I felt them the first time I shook his hand and they felt amazing, never in my life have I felt anything like that, not even with my wife.

I sat there for a couple hours until the door opens and in walks his father and Craig. Danny looks at me like he wants to murder me, and he is shaking.

"What the hell are you doing here?! Haven't you done enough you son of a bitch!" He yells coming over to me and grabs me by my shirt and lifts me off the ground into the air. He backs me up to a wall and just holds me there giving me a deathly look.

"The twins brought me. They told me what was going on with Jake and basically kidnapped me to see him. I didn't know this was happening, I didn't know he would get like this. He told me he would be in pain, but he didn't tell me it would be this bad, I'm sorry. If I had known I would have done it the way he asked and left him be. I didn't mean for this to happen to him." I said softly sighing and looking over at Jake. Danny puts me back down and let's go of my shirt. He sighs and sits in the chair next to Jake.

"Look just tell me why, why did you call him a freak and just leave him like you did? How would you fell if you were different and you told someone, and they called you that? You don't have to be with him, I understand you have a wife and kids on the way and my son is to good a man to make you leave them so that is why he asked you to reject him so you both can move on, especially him because he needs a mate to take over the pack and become Alpha, you both will always be mates there is no denying fate and the moon goddess but you can live without one another, just please do the right thing and let him be free of you. Don't put my son in anymore pain Colson, he doesn't deserve it. The past few weeks have been hell on me seeing my son so defeated and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. Once your kids are born and are older you will understand what I'm feeling. He and I have a special bond and seeing him so broken, it's like looking at myself again for the second time in my life with him. Would you like to know more about the man your destined to be with Colson?" Danny asked and I nodded and sat in the chair next to him.

"Well it's a long story and it all started when I was fourteen." Danny told me the story of him, his son and his past. I found out he actually carried his children and gave birth to them and is pregnant again which I could see because he has a baby bump. He told me all about Jake and everything he has been through in his life which was a lot of good but some bad, they have a good strong relationship and hardly have fought and I can tell just by the way he looks at Jake that his love for that man is unlike any other love out there. I understand it since he told me about how he found Jake and it changed his life forever. I now also understand better of what I did was the wrong way to do it and understand where the pain I feel is coming from. I have no idea what to do, Danny told me the bond with Jake and I will become stronger each day and I will be longing to be with him more than anyone else. I do have to admit since I have been here, the pain has gone away and I find myself touching Jake's hand and face and smiling at him. I've even been finding him attractive and that is new to me, but I know it's this bond and that scares me. I don't want to hurt Jake anymore and I don't want to hurt my wife so I need to talk to her.

"Can I bring my wife here and we talk, together?" I asked Danny before I walked out of the house after I said goodbye to Jake and I even kissed his forehead and I felt them sparks in my lips and Danny told me I will always feel them when we touch.

"Yes, you have my number now so talk to her and call me and let me know when you can come back. Hopefully with your visit and contact with Jake today it will hopefully wake him up soon. If he does, he can be there to of course. I'll have someone drive you back home, the twins are training so they can't take you. I will see you soon Colson." He said and walked inside. I waited for someone to walk out and the person whom I saw earlier growling at me still held a hard face but didn't growl this time. We got into his car and he drove me back to the diner. Now I need to go inside and talk to my wife.