New guy?

Jake's POV

(2 years later, after Alpha camp)

So, dad was still really upset with me during the two weeks I had left, he did however of course come to my graduation and he threw a huge party for me. I wasn't in the mood to celebrate; it didn't feel right. He drove me to the camp himself; it was a ten-hour drive. Said goodbye he loved me and gave me a tight long hug and kissed my cheek and got into the car and drove off. That was the last time I saw my dad for two years, I'm on my way home now, getting a ride from another Alpha who is in a pack a state over. We became good friends and decided once we take over, we will form an alliance with one another. Only thing on my mind was my dad and how much I had hurt him, I didn't know it was that deep until it was to late. I just hope he forgives me. I don't want to not have a relationship with my dad. He's my dad. He's my hero, plain and simple. Thomas dropped me off and we exchanged numbers and said goodbye and he was off to go home. I sighed and looked at the home in front of me and felt at ease. It's good to be back.

"Jake!" I smiled and turned around and saw my brothers whom have grown tall as hell the last two years run to me. They engulfed me in a hug and we embraced one another.

"Hey guy, you got huge! What the hell have you been eating?" I asked as I looked at them. Jayden is at least five ten and his muscles are toned, he's been working out a lot as Jaylen is lean and just as tall. Their black hair and blue eyes still the same, same as dad's.

"Food duh. Come on let's get you inside and we gotta go to the pack house, dad doesn't know your home like you asked." Jaylen said and he took my bag and Jayden took the other. We walked inside and went to my room. I put my stuff away and grabbed some jeans and a t shirt and boxers and went to go take a quick shower. When I got out, I dried off and got dressed and the twins were waiting on my bed.

"Alright let's go." I said after I put my socks and shoes on. I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room, the twins behind me.

We went to the door to the pack house and I took a deep breath and opened the door and walked in. There were wolves walking around and some in human form walking, they noticed me and smiled, and I waved at them, they didn't say my name or greet me verbally because dad would hear it. I made my way to dad's office in the same hall as the Alpha office that will be mine soon. I opened the door and god I wish I didn't, there was dad laying on his desk with a man naked on top of him, he was also naked, legs spread wide open and the guy pounding him going at it full force, both moaning and dad pulling on the guys hair. I yelped and shut the door.

"Think we should give him a minute." Jaylen chuckled.

"Whose the guy?" I asked them.

"That is Craig, he joined the pack a year ago, he was a lone wolf and well you know dad and uncle Hunter, have to save those they can. They had him in the cells for like a day and dad and uncle Hunter talked to him and found out his story and they made him a member of the pack. He's a very nice guy, dad is happy. Craig lost his mate and he left the pack he was in because he couldn't handle the pain and memories of him there so that's how he became a lone wolf and well dad caught his eye and they went out on a date a few times and started dating more and it got serious. Dad is finally happy Jake, just like we wanted. Craig makes dad happy. You'll like him, he's funny and a good cook." Jayden said and I nodded and couldn't help the smile that placed itself on my lips. My dad is happy, I'm glad. He deserves it. A few minutes later the door opened, and dad looked a little flustered and out of breath. Guess he was able to keep going even after I walked in on them. God my dad, I smiled again. Most kids would be scarred for life walking in on their mom or dad having sex but honestly it didn't faze me in a sick way, in a way I'm happy my dad got laid. Has been from the sounds of this new guy in his life.