Confessions

Jake POV

When I saw my baby brother breaking down at the thought of losing me, I couldn't hold back anymore. Seeing him so broken like that, it tore at my heart. He has always been the stronger twin so I knew my condition must have been hard on him. He and I have been close, granted Len and I have been close but Den and I, we had a special relationship.

Nothing like me and dad though, but we had a different kind of closeness. When dad walked into the room and hugged me, that is when I really lost it. I never seen my dad like that, and it worried me because I didn't want him to have my little siblings just yet, so I masked my pain for his sake.

When he told me, Colson has been here daily and that he was in the waiting room, I was complicating on whether or not to see him. Stone whimpered a  heart-breaking whimper when we heard he was here. I know Stone is still in so much pain and so am I. Being called a freak for something that you can't control that is part of you, it hurts. A knock on the door brought me from my thoughts and I sighed.

"Come in." I said and the door opened slowly and in walked Colson. He looked amazing, his hair styled, no facial hair and his eyes sparkled. He smiled a breath-taking smile when he saw me awake and sat down in the chair next to the bed.

"Hi Jake." He said and I felt my body getting warmer just by those two words.

"Hi Colson." I replied but without any emotion. I can't let him see the effect he has on me, not when I know how he truly feels about me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked cautiously avoiding direct eye contact and that irked me, being raised by my dad has it burned in my head that you always make eye contact with the person you are talking to.

"Weak and tired." I answered not really knowing what to say.

"I can understand that, I haven't been feeling that great either, but I know why. Ok Jake, I gotta be honest. Your father..."

"Dad. I don't have a father." I said through clenched teeth.

"Sorry, dad. Your dad explained a lot to me the first day I got dragged here by your brothers. He told me the way I left things and having sex with my wife is what put you in here and if I had known, I wouldn't have left the way I did and I'm truly sorry for putting you through all of that pain Jake. It wasn't my intention to do that." He said and he finally made eye contact with me. I was taken aback when I saw tears forming in his eyes and the pain in his face but at the moment it didn't matter, I told him how to reject me and he just blew it off.

"When I told you what I needed you to do, you refused to do it how I asked and just called me a fucking freak and to leave you alone. I told you that you needed to reject me the way I asked because if not, well look at what it caused. I was told I about died a lot and it was harder to bring me back each time, I could have died Colson, leaving my family heart broken and they mean the world to me. You hurt me so much Colson, I had to endure the pain of your harsh semi rejection on top of the pain, the unimaginable pain with you having sex with your wife and on top of that, I saw the images of it each time. Imagine hot lava from a volcano and times that by a million and that is how I felt each and every time. That is why I asked you to reject me the way I asked because I knew it would be painful for me if you didn't, I just didn't know it was going to be that bad. My wolf Stone is so depressed that all he does in whimper heart breaking whimpers and howls in pain and it doesn't help the pain I feel each day. He is scared that you are going to hurt us again and he hasn't talked to me since you called us a fucking freak." I said looking into his eyes not blinking once.

"I don't know what to say except I am sorry Jake, I am so sorry. I was just shocked and thrown off guard at what you told me that I didn't think before I spoke and just ran because I was scared. Hearing someone is a werewolf isn't something you hear every day. I know what I called you was so beyond wrong and there are no words to describe how sorry I am for that. I had learned a lot about your race and have met the many wolves that are roaming around this place and I regret calling you that because you aren't a freak, I honestly think now that it's amazing. All of you are beautiful wolves. I saw a picture of you in your wolf form as I was told it's called, and you are mesmerizing, and it took my breath away when I saw you like that. I can tell you weld a lot of power and your stance shows your strength and beauty. I would love to see him in person one day. I also need to tell you something." He said and I couldn't help but smile at his words. It will take time to trust him that's for sure, but I felt Stone relax a little at hearing our mates words.