My dad is amazing

Pic is of Jake, i know yall know who the hottie is! 

Hey it's me, Jake O'Brian, son of Danny O'Brian, Beta of the New Moon pack, you know my dad's story and everything that he has went through in his life growing up and gosh I don't know about you but if I were him, I would have went crazy. My dad is the strongest man I know, he is also the kindest and sweetest man I know. He puts me and my brothers above everything including his own happiness. I understand he wants the best for us, any great dad would but, I want my dad to be happy. I hate seeing him so sad and lonely. My uncle Hunter (Alpha of the pack) and his mate Mason (2nd Alpha of the pack) have tried to get him to go on dates, even had gatherings of friends of theirs to meet my dad but he just blew them off, he would go to these things but he wouldn't give the guy the time of day. My twin brothers are now twelve and I'm almost eighteen, so I think it's time for my dad to be happy and find someone to spend time with, to let them love him. He deserves it more than anyone else.

I was lounging on my bed doing my homework, dad is at the pack house in a meeting and the twins are out with friends when the doorbell rings. I groan and get off the bed and go down the stairs. I look through the peep hole to see a man I don't recognize.

"Who is it?" I ask through the door, I know we are safe here in the pack grounds but he is someone I haven't seen before so I'm not unlocking the door and open it just to be taken, I heard to many horror stories in my life and seen to many movies to know how things like that turn out.

"I'm looking for Danny, I'm a friend of his from years ago. Is he home?" The tall brown haired with blonde tips said.

"You didn't answer my question, I asked who you were meaning your name." I said.

"My name is Tommy. I'm looking for Danny. Is he here?"

Tommy, that's dad's mate, the twin's father! The one who rejected him!

"Dad! Tommy is at the door!" I said through mind link.

"We'll be right there son, do not open the door!" he said back and I wait inside by the door for a few seconds to hear loud foot steps running toward the house.

"Tommy! What the hell are you doing here?!" Dad roared and I flinched a little. I never heard dad yell like that, he is always soft spoken and kind with his words.

"I wanted to see you Danny, see my kids." Tommy answered and I felt my anger boil inside me like never before. How dare he come back here and want to see the children he ran out on before they were even born!

"MY boys you mean, you will never see them! You ran off not believing they were yours! You left us Tommy, not me leaving you so you have no right to them! I didn't even put you on their birth certificates because I didn't want them to know who their pathetic sperm donor was!!"

I opened the door and I looked at the man in front of me, angry at him for what he had done to my father. I punched him hard in the nose and heard a crunch, I broke his nose. Good. Blood was gushing out and he looked at me like he was going to kill me.

"Tommy don't you dare take one step toward my son! You have no right to be here, you were turned out of the pack to be rogue, you are not welcome here. I can have you thrown in the cells so I am giving you one chance, five minutes to get out of here or I will take you down." Dad said and Tommy looked at him and shook his head.

"Take me than, I am not leaving here without seeing my kids." At that moment the twins decided now is a good time to come home. They ran up to dad and hid in his sides.

"Who is that?" Jaylen asked through mind link. "No one you need to worry about buddy, go inside with your brothers and I will handle this man." Dad answered. The boys ran up to me and we went inside. I shut the door and stayed there to listen.