Mmm Danny

Added a character chapter, it's at the beginning of the book so check it out!

Craig POV

As we were eating dinner and having casual conversation, I couldn't help but wonder what Sawyer wanted to talk about later on. He seems like a good guy for Jake. Him and my wonderful beautiful mate have been through a lot, so I am happy to see them happy. I haven't known Jake long, but I know of his history. I just pray to the goddess that this mate is going to last for Jake, I know for certain I am not letting Danny go.

After I lost my mate Rylan three years ago, I didn't think I would ever find happiness again and if it weren't for my being so close to the pack boarders, I never would have found Danny. Fate is a fickle thing isn't it?

After dinner Sawyer stayed back with Danny and I as everyone else went into the kitchen to clean up. I noticed he was a little nervous, so I sat down next to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Whatever it is, remember I said I'm here if you want to talk Sawyer, you can trust us." I said and motioned between Danny and me.

"Is everything alright Sawyer? I hope earlier didn't make you upset." Danny said and sat down on the other side of Sawyer.

"Earlier, what happened earlier?" I asked.

"Jayden and Jake got into it after something happened between Sawyer and Jake but I promise they are alright now Sawyer. You saw them talking and laughing during dinner." Danny assured Sawyer.

"No, I know, that's not what is on my mind. I have been thinking of doing something special for Jake. Since he can't go and visit Colson and talk to him and spend time with him, I was thinking of maybe doing some kind of memorial for him so Jake can spend time with Colson whenever he wanted. I just don't know if me doing something like that will be appropriate or not. I know if it were me, I would want some place just for me and my mate to be able to just talk to them and feel close to them. I know he has Connor, which is a blessing but, it's not the same as having Colson here so I want him to be able to have that closeness you know." He said and bit his lip and looked down, sighing.

I know where he is coming from, at times I wish I could go and visit my mate where he is buried but I left the pack and I know I would get killed if I ever went back so I understand where he is coming from.

"That sounds like a wonderful and thoughtful idea Sawyer. I know the perfect place to, it's a place where Jake goes by himself to be away from the world so we can come up with something and put it together for him and show it to him. The place is beautiful and peaceful, I would show it to you but the last time I went there, he wasn't to happy. We're going to have to come up with a way to get him away from the pack house when we do this, so he doesn't know we are doing this. I feel bad by going behind his back and going there but once he finds out, he will understand. Sawyer, this is brilliant. You are a good mate. I did love Colson and he became part of the family, he did treat Jake well but at times, he didn't and he has hurt Jake and lied to him one to many times, called him a freak and it was just a hard time for Jake so I hope you are always honest with him and won't hurt him, no matter what." Danny said and Sawyer smiled a soft smile and nodded.

"I would never hurt him, I have been looking for my mate for a long time and now that I have him, I'm never letting him go." Sawyer said in all seriousness and Danny nodded.

"Good, Jake is almost ready with the girls and all the boys are going to so go, have some fun with your mate Sawyer and we'll get together tomorrow and start planning the memorial." Danny said and Sawyer got up and left after he said bye.

"So, you mean to tell me, we have some time alone? No one is going to be in the house?" I asked my love.

"Mhm that's exactly what I mean. Wanna go up-stairs and have some fun?" He asked as he traced his hand on my thigh and I sucked in a breath and nodded. He got up and we ran up to our room.