ᴛᴇɴ

The next couple weeks were pretty much the same

The next couple weeks were pretty much the same. A game every Sunday and cheer practice everyday.

Olivia and Sydney decided to give the squad a break from cheering today because we had a game tomorrow and we didn't wanna be completely burnt out.

I decided to pick back up on my tumble routine again and see if I could finally figure out how to stick my landings.

My jumps, flips, and twists I had down pat. The problem was I somehow managed to fuck up my landings every single time.

"Why the fuck can't I do this!?" I exclaimed full of anger. Sydney and Olivia gave each other side glances at my fit of rage before they spoke.

"Van, you'll get it." Olivia said reassuringly.

"Doesn't feel like it." I huffed as I sat down on the practice mat in defeat. Sydney rolled her eyes at my negative comment.

"Girl, what you're doing is tough. If you weren't having problems I'd be worried." Sydney said matter of factly.

I knew what she said was right, I just didn't wanna keep struggling like this.. I didn't even have a dance routine made up yet. If I didn't get it now, I may as well just give up.

Just then I suddenly remembered that Patrick offered to help me a few days ago.

"Hey, do you mind if Patrick comes over and watches? The other day he said he wanted to try and help. He said something about giving me more athletic advise. Whatever that means.. I'm just extremely desperate." I pleaded hoping he could solve my annoying problem. Olivia nodded at my question and smiled.

"I don't mind at all Van, that sounds like a great idea actually." Olivia said happily.

"Bring Trav over too would ya Vannie." Sydney said as she winked at me.

I shook my head and smiled at her as I jogged across the field over to where Travis and Patrick were standing.

"Yoo Savannah, the match maker, what's up girl?" Travis asked greeting me happily, I smiled at his goofy comment. "Oh, and don't worry I'm workin' on Mahomes for ya." Travis said as he nudged Patrick's side gently with his elbow. Patrick chuckled and shook his head at Travis' comment.

"I'm practcing my floor routine, could you come over and watch me for a sec?" I asked sweetly while looking at Patrick, ignoring Travis' comment. Patrick smiled and nodded at my question.

"Yeah, absolutely." Patrick said sweetly. I smiled at him before looking over at Travis.

"Sydney wants to see you, so you're coming too." I said as I pointed to Travis. Travis smiled slightly and spoke before the duo followed me over to my practice mat across the field.

"Bossy are we?" Travis joked, I just smiled at him.

"I'm just following orders." I said while shrugging my shoulders.