ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Patrick and I spent the last few minutes just sitting on my couch talking about what our lives were like growing up

I learned that Patrick was also a super talented baseball player, but he chose to persue his career in football professionally. Patrick had a far greater passion for football than he did for baseball, that was the ultimate reason he chose to make a career out of football instead.

"Were you into any sports growing up? Besides cheerleading and gymnastics." Patrick asked me genuinely curious about what I was interested in.

His curiosity was sweet, but I was getting uncontrollably antsy at this point. My desire for him was stronger than it has ever been before. Staring at him dressed in that tight suit that hugged his body in all the right areas just made it even worse for me. I smiled at Patrick's question before answering it.

"Um yeah I did volleyball, softball, and golf in school." I said answering his question. I smiled widely thinking back to my volleyball days before I spoke again. "Me and my sister were the main hitters of our volleyball team. Every school in our surrounding area nicknamed us the spike sisters." I said before laughing slightly. Patrick chuckled at my comment before speaking.

"You have a sister?" Patrick asked me sounding kinda surprised, I nodded and spoke.

"Yeah, I have a younger sister and an older brother." I said with a smile. "What about you? Any siblings?" I asked Patrick curiously, he simply nodded at my question.

"Yeah, I have two younger siblings. A brother and a sister." Patrick said with a smile. I nodded and smiled at his statement happily. Part of me felt super excited to meet his family in the future, but another part of me felt like throwing up just thinking about it.

"Well they're definitley lucky they have someone like you as their role model." I said with a smile before continuing. "You're incredibly successful, and an even better person. Anyone should consider themselves lucky to even be around you." I said sweetly while looking Patrick in the eyes.

Patrick looked at me blankly for a minute, I don't think he was expecting me to say all that. After a couple seconds of looking me in the eyes, Patrick smiled and reached his hand over to tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You're amazing Savannah, you know that right?" Patrick asked me softly as he rested his hand on my cheek.

I could feel the area he was touching on my face start to heat up, along with the rest of my body. I knew this was my chance to make a move, thanks to the countless Sydnarita's I currently had in my system, I had just enough confidence to do so. I grabbed Patrick's tie and pulled it gently, forcing him closer to my face before I spoke.

"I do know that you look amazingly hot." I whispered to Patrick with a smile as I let go of his tie making it fall back onto his chest over his button down blouse.