ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

A/N: This chapter is a pretty long one I do apologize, but it's super cute

A/N: This chapter is a pretty long one I do apologize, but it's super cute. This chapter is probably one of my favorites I've written in this book so far. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Next update will be Sunday!❤
----

When Patrick and I got back from Pebble Beach, we immediately passed out in bed. We were both exhausted from the drive, but we both agreed that it was well worth the trip. Thank god what I had planned for us today didn't require us to leave LA.

Patrick had left the house a couple hours ago to go shoot hoops with Jordan and my dad at the park down town.

Patrick and Jordan got along really well. It made me happy seeing the people I love the most get along so well.

It was just me, Lola, and my mom at the house. The three of us were outside sitting on beach towels in front of the ocean. We were enjoying the warm weather and each other's company.

"Patrick and Jordan seem to be getting along very well." My mom said before she took a sip of her wine. "Not to mention your father loves him." My mom added with a smile.

Lola directed her attention from the calm ocean to our mom before she spoke.

"Yeah, I did notice that. It's nice that they're all spending time together Rae." Lola said before looking over at me with a smile. I smiled back at Lola and nodded.

"Yeah, it is." I said happily.

Hearing my mom say that dad loved Patrick instantly made me smile. My dad's approval meant everything to me.

"I can tell you really love him Rae." My mom said with a sweet smile before looking over at me.

I could feel my cheeks heat up as I looked her in the eyes and smiled. She was right, I did love Patrick very much.

I still couldn't believe this was my life. I was living the life I've always wanted. I was a cheerleader for the NFL, and I had an amazingly supportive squad by my side. Not to mention I was dating Patrick freakin' Mahomes.

I never thought the two of us would actually end up together, but here we are happy as could be. My life just seemed too perfect at times, it all felt like a fairytale. I constantly had doubts that I tried shoving towards the back of my head.

Nobody gets the life they've always wanted so quickly, and so easily. I sighed before I spoke, answering my mom.

"I really do love Patrick, but I'm just scared." I admitted to my mom.

I didn't really have anyone to talk to about Patrick who knew my whole story and everything that happened with Jason. My mom's expression turned from happy to sympathetic.

"Scared of what honey?" My mom asked me curiously. I looked over at my mom before I spoke.

"Of my life being too perfect. I have everything I've ever wanted. I'm an NFL cheerleader, I'm the first cheerleader to ever do a solo routine in NFL history. Oh and I forgot to mention I'm dating Patrick Mahomes, one of the most talented quarterbacks of all time. This doesn't just happen to anyone, something's bound to go wrong somewhere." I said quickly and all at once. My mom immediately chuckled softly at my statement.