ᴏɴᴇ

I felt so nervous and jittery

I felt so nervous and jittery. I just finished my tryout to possibly become a Kansas City Chiefs Cheerleader about thirty minutes ago. My legs were bouncing like crazy as I sat in an immensely uncomfortable chair in the waiting room.

The room was filled with well over twenty super beautiful and fully capable women hoping to get the same position as I was.

"Savannah Wilson?" A beautiful blonde haired woman asked as she entered the room full of anxious young women.

"That's me!" I shouted cheerfully while I stood on my feet. I could hardly believe it, was this really about to happen?

"Congratulations Savannah, you're our new cheerleader." The beautiful woman informed me happily as she looked me in the eyes. I couldn't help but smile. This was a dream of mine ever since I was a little girl.

"Be at Arrowhead stadium in one hour." The woman informed me while smiling. "Oh, and wear something comfortable. " She added finally before returning back into the tryouts room.

I was on cloud nine, how many people get to say they're living the life they've always dreamed of? Not many.

After the excitement had finally settled in, I went back to my new apartment in Kansas City. I went straight to my closet to get changed into some comfy clothes.

I decided to wear a red, white, and black champion track suit with red sneakers to match. I left my long brown hair in the high ponytail from tryouts earlier. After I got dressed I went into the bathroom and put on some light makeup.

When it was about twenty minutes after tryouts, I decided to leave my apartment. I had plenty of time to make it to Arrowhead on time and find my way around. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door to my car.

When I got in my car I immediately turned on the radio. I couldn't contain my excitement, I couldn't wait to make new friends and start this new journey in my life.

When I pulled into the Arrowhead stadium parking lot I noticed it was pretty empty. There was only just a few cars parked here and there. I pulled into a front row parking spot and got out of my car before locking it.

I headed towards the double doored entrance and entered the stadium. It was massive, I had absolutely no idea where I was going and there was no one around to help me. So I just started aimlessly wandering around. Hopefully I would eventually find my way around, or at least find someone who could help me.

I was in complete awe of the stadium. I had seen some college and high school football stadiums before, but nothing compared to this. It was huge and nicely built, if only I knew where I was going.. I kept walking down the hallway and turned the corner up ahead.

I was stopped abruptly by a tall and muscular body that crashed rather hard into mine. His strength and bigger build made me instantly crash down onto the floor in a heap.