ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

D

D

uring the past two weeks I had successfully managed to avoid Patrick and Brittany at all costs. I came to practice and just focused on the cheers I had to memorize.

I put my beats on and listened to music wherever I went. Didn't matter what I was doing, or where I was going. I didn't want anything to distract me.

Everyday I parked my car away from where Patrick usually parks his car, or where Brittany usually came to pick him up.

My plan was absolutely flawless. I haven't spoken to or seen Patrick outside of practice, and that's just the way I wanted it to be.

Our first game was coming up in just three days, and I couldn't be more excited. Without any distractions, I successfully managed to get all the cheers and routines down pat.

"Hey Savannah!" Olivia called out to me in the middle of practice.

I stopped what I was doing and came up to Olivia, who was standing next to Sydney.

"What's up?" I asked while smiling at the two girls.

"So Sydney and I were talking, and since you're so good at stunting and have done gymnastics for many years.. We want you to work on a solo floor routine to perform at games, when you're ready of course." Olivia stated with excitement.

I loved doing gymnastics all throughout high school, and honestly I missed it.

I felt so honored that Sydney and Olivia chose me to do this. I nodded in exitement at their request.

"Alright! When do I start?" I asked eagerly. Sydney laughed at me before she spoke.

"Anytime sis, we're gonna bring a floor mat out onto the field for you so you can practice after cheer, during cheer, or whenever you want." Sydney informed me happily.

I was so excited to make up my very own gymnastics floor routine. One thing was for sure, it was going to be epic. I smiled at the two of them and nodded happily.

"Awesome! Thank you guys so so much for giving me this opportunity." I said to Sydney and Olivia gratefully.

"Savannah you're crazy talented, even a blind person could see that." Olivia said while putting her arm around me. "Plus being the very first NFL team to perform a gymnastics floor routine totally makes the Chiefs look bad ass." I laughed at Olivia's comment before replying.

"Very true." I agreed while smiling at her. "When I get some ideas together, will you guys critique my routine?" I asked Sydney and Olivia hoping they would be down to help me. Sydney immediately nodded and smiled at my question.

"Girl, of course we will!" Sydney said happily. Olivia smiled at me before adding in her two cents.

"Whatever you need Savannah, we're here for you always." Olivia said to me sweetly. I put my arms around both girls happily in response.