ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

T

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

T

he Super Bowl was approaching fast, it was just a week from today. This past week has been nothing but practice for Patrick and I. Olivia and Sydney made up some new and more challenging stunts for the super bowl, and Patrick had to do film study and work with with the team as much as possible.

Patrick and I were able to take some time to ourselves and go out on dates every now and then, and if we couldn't find the time we would just stay in with Steel and Silver and have a relaxing night together.

Tonight Travis and Sydney were throwing a party at Arrowhead, in the stadium. The whole Chiefs team was invited and they planned on going all out and decorating the whole stadium.

It was a black tie event, so we all had to dress up. It was nice to get a few days break from practice, everyone was so exhausted. Our team desperately needed to let lose and have some fun.

Patrick and I were excited for the party tonight. We had already went shopping for our matching outfits. Patrick and I decided to stay traditional and wear red.

My dress was a red, satin, spaghetti strapped a-line dress with a slit up the side and a criss cross tie in the back. It was classy and chic, my heels were shiny gold and they tied up my calf.

Patrick's tux was black and white and his tie was red, along with the rose tucked into his jacket pocket.

We matched perfectly, Patrick wanted to wear red to represent the team. Which I didn't mind, I would wear any color besides orange. I hate orange.

Patrick was getting dressed while I was in the bathroom putting on my makeup and doing my hair. I was going for a neutral gold eye with a bold red lip to match my dress. For my hair I just did a sleek, classy high pony.

When I finished my hair and makeup, Patrick was standing in front of the mirror in our bedroom tying his tie. He wasn't even fully dressed yet, and he was already looking sexy as fuck.

The white blouse hugged his muscular arms and torso as he continued fussing with his tie. I was a sucker for Patrick when he wore a suit.

I tried to ignore Patrick and focus on slipping into my satin red dress. I got the straps on my shoulders, but I couldn't tie the back. I looked over at Patrick as he finished messing with his tie and was fully dressed.

"Babe, could you tie the back of my dress for me?" I asked Patrick sweetly while holding my dress up in the front. Patrick chuckled and nodded before coming to my aid.

"Yeah, of course I can." Patrick said as he stepped behind me and grabbed the long strings attatched to my dress and criss crossed them down my back. I could feel his finger tips graze across my back, and it sent chills down my spine. Once Patrick finished tying the back of my dress he spoke. "Alright, you're all tied." Patrick said with a smile as he looked me up and down. "God damn you're gorgeous babe." Patrick said with a smile before twirling me around in our bedroom and pulling me into his arms. I smiled at his compliment and looked him up and down.