ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

L

L

ast night Patrick and I slept together in the spare room in his parents house. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I slept like a baby from all the driving we did yesterday.

I had fun meeting Patrick's family, I loved them all already. I couldn't wait to spend even more time with them today.

The conversation Randi and I had last night stuck with me. If Patrick's mother thought I was the one for her son, that must've been a good sign right? Either way, I knew that Patrick was definitely the one for me.

I tossed and turned in the comfy bed thinking about last night, my eyes slowly fluttered open when the sun shined brightly through the window. I opened my eyes and noticed Patrick wasn't laying next to me, but there was a folded up note on his pillow. I smiled, grabbed the note, and unfolded it, it read:

Went out to run some errands with my mom. There's breakfast waiting for you downstairs. Love you babe :) -Patrick

I smiled after reading his sweet note. I got out of bed, put on a pair of sweats, and a t-shirt before heading downstairs for breakfast.

I hopped down the stairs and immediately saw Jackson sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal while scrolling through his phone. I smiled at the sight of him and spoke.

"Good morning Jackson." I said sweetly as I walked towards him and sat down at the kitchen table in the chair next to him. Jackson looked up from his phone and smiled at me.

"Good morning Savannah!" Jackson said happily. "Oh, Patrick made you breakfast. It's in the microwave." Jackson said as he pointed to the microwave on the kitchen counter.

I smiled, walked over to the microwave and opened it, revealing a plate full of deliciousness. Patrick made me an omelette, bacon, and cut up fresh strawberries.

I grabbed the plate from inside the microwave and joined Jackson at the table once again. Jackson was watching some sort of video on his phone, I furrowed my brow at him as I started eating the breakfast Patrick left for me.

"What're you doing?" I asked Jackson curiously with a smile. Jackson looked over at me and smiled.

"Oh, I'm just on TikTok." Jackson answered me sweetly. I smiled and nodded at his response.

"Oh, so you're one of those people huh?" I said jokingly while laughing.

"Ouch.. don't call me out like that." Jackson joked as he laughed along with me.

"So do you make TikToks a lot?" I asked Jackson curiously, he nodded at my question.

"Yeah, I'm sorta TikTok famous.." Jackson admitted while laughing slightly. My eyes widened in shock at his statement.

"Shut up, you are not." I said in disbelief while smiling at Jackson.

"I swear to god." Jackson said as he showed me his TikTok profile. Sure enough he was verified and had over five hundred thousand followers.