ғɪᴠᴇ

"Girl, I still can't believe you started a friggen dance party in the sidelines at the Jags game the other day

"Girl, I still can't believe you started a friggen dance party in the sidelines at the Jags game the other day." Sydney exclaimed as me, Olivia, and her walked to practice from the locker room.

My ankle had finally fully healed and I was offically able to come to practice and do more than just sit and watch.

"Well technically Sammy started it." I said while smiling and recalling the fun we all had together that day.

"Apparently the press can't believe it either.." Olivia said dryly as she handed me her phone.

I took her phone and read the article headline that said;

'New Chiefs Cheeleader Savannah Wilson starts a sideline dance party.. and Patrick Mahomes' new girl?'

Under the article title there was a picture of me sitting on Patrick's shoulders, a picture of us high fiving and smiling, along with a video of us all dancing together.

Of course this had to happen.. my eyes grew wide as I continued staring at the article on Olivia's phone.

"No, no, no.. oh my god. What the fuck." I said while pacing on the field before sitting on the nearest bench.

I held my face in my hands while bouncing my right leg like crazy.

"Woah, hey.. calm down Vanna. We all know the press is full of shit 99% of the time." Olivia stated. I shook my head in the negative before I spoke.

"I'm not worried about that.." I said softly. Sydney furrowed her brow at my comment before replying.

"Okay, talk." Sydney demanded.

I looked up at the two, I guess it was time to fully come clean about the whole Brittany situation..

"Okay, so you remember the night at the ball and how I sat with Patrick, Travis, and Brittany?" I asked them, they nodded their heads recalling the night.

"Yeah, so?" Olivia asked me waiting to hear where this conversation was about to go.

"Well, we were all talking and it was going fine until Brittany suddenly started asking me questions about my dating life and accused me of flirting with Patrick when he was actually the one flirting with me. She was being bitchy and making snide comments, and she sorta made me lose my shit." When I was done speaking Sydney immediately piped up.

"I knew there was something off with you that night.. I hate that bitch." Sydney said with anger in her voice.

"She's definitley out to get me. She barely knows me and she accused me of being 'friendly' with Patrick at the ball." I stated putting up air quotes while I said the word friendly.

"What? You barely even spoke to Patrick all night." Olivia asked in confusion.

"I got up close and personal with Patrick before you guys arrived, but I wasn't flirting with him. I was actually telling him off, and now that the press leaked this bullshit god knows what Brittany might say or do to me." I said slightly worried, but more annoyed.