ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

The volleyball game went exactly as Lola and I knew it would

The volleyball game went exactly as Lola and I knew it would. We won, it was a close game though not gonna lie. I wasn't expecting anything less, Jordan and Patrick were both amazing athletes.

Jordan played college basketball, and he was honestly really good. He learned everything he knows from the best, our dad of course.

Lola and I had to dive and fight our way to win against Patrick and Jordan. Lola mainly made blocks and sets, while I was in charge of the spikes and digs.

By the time we finally won the game, the sun was starting to set. All I could hear was the crashing of the ocean waves beside us on the shore, and the symphony of mine and Lola's cheering.

"Yesss! The spike sisters are back at it baby." Lola said while high fiving me excitedly. I chuckled and high fived her back.

"I knew we still got it." I said with a happy smile to my little sister. Lola smiled back at me while putting an arm around me.

Patrick and Jordan were talking amoungst themselves and smiling at each other before they approached us.

"Good game sis." Jordan said with a smile as he looked me and Lola in the eyes. I smiled at Jordan sweetly before I spoke.

"Thanks Jord, you too. You guys were really good." Jordan smiled and nodded

"Yeah well, we tried." Jordan shrugged while looking over at Patrick with a smile. Patrick nodded before he spoke.

"Yeah, I totally underestimated you guys." Patrick said with a sweet smile.

"I hate to say I told you so but I- what are you doing?! Jordan! Put me down!" Lola yelled as Jordan picked her up in mid sentence, and ran with her in his arms. Patrick did the same thing to me at the same exact time.

"Patrick, no! Oh my god! What are you doing?" I laughed as he ran with Jordan towards the ocean with Lola and I in their arms.

"Oh just a little victory lap for the winners." Patrick said with a smile as he continued running in towards the ocean.

I could feel the water splash up and soak my body little by little as Patrick ran deeper into the ocean. I couldn't help but laugh and scream, Lola was laughing and thrashing in Jordan's arms.

Once Patrick and Jordan had got Lola and I completely wet, they carried us bridal style back out of the ocean and set us down onto the sandy beach again. Lola rung her hair out and smiled at Jordan.

"Oh you are so dead for that." Lola said while laughing slightly. Jordan chuckled and shrugged before he spoke.

"It was totally worth it." Jordan said with a smile while laughing.

Patrick and I laughed along with Jordan. Once our laughs subsided I looked over at Patrick and smiled.

"This was all your idea wasn't it?" I asked as I looked over at Patrick, who was also soaked from head to toe. Patrick chuckled and shook his head slightly, making his wet hair bounce.